Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Death Teacher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Dont you guys think that after we defeated malistaire he should get back his plce as a death teacher? i mean Dworgyn is fine but Malsitaire would be so awesome! 8)

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Mtter wrote:
Dont you guys think that after we defeated malistaire he should get back his plce as a death teacher? i mean Dworgyn is fine but Malsitaire would be so awesome! 8)
but he`s dead

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The problem with that is in programming it so that one teacher appears for those who have beaten the game and the other appears for those who haven't.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Mtter wrote:

No no no. Malistare died you see. He went to the spirit world with Sylvia drake. his wife. Not possible.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
timothykirsten7 wrote:
Mtter wrote:

No no no. Malistare died you see. He went to the spirit world with Sylvia drake. his wife. Not possible.

If it isnt possible why were oni's running around Mooshu? Exactly. As said, it take a bit too long to make it so people who completed the final countdown quest could see and others couldnt is a bit hard

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
That might be an entertaining quest option. Perhaps a lvl 50+ quest to seek out a new Death teacher for Wizard City. Interesting thought anyway.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice