Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

opposite school of balance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I wouldn't mind a new school being unlocked after beating malistaire, it could even be placed in the old academy area. Other MMORPH games unlock schools/classes after beating the game. If you want to play that school before unlocking it, you simply pay crowns for it.

The opposite school of balance would be chaos. It would be the ideal school to give a base chance of scoring critical hits and critical heals. One spell could be to rearrange a teams shields, blades and traps between them. A reflect or split damage with the caster spell could also be introduced. A turn blades into curses card could be created. A turn curses into blades card. A turn shields into traps card. A turn traps into shields card. Lots of unbalance spells like that could be created.

Defender
May 18, 2009
There is already a opposite school of balance: death, life, and myth. But I like the chaos idea.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
seasnake wrote:
I wouldn't mind a new school being unlocked after beating malistaire, it could even be placed in the old academy area. Other MMORPH games unlock schools/classes after beating the game. If you want to play that school before unlocking it, you simply pay crowns for it.

The opposite school of balance would be chaos. It would be the ideal school to give a base chance of scoring critical hits and critical heals. One spell could be to rearrange a teams shields, blades and traps between them. A reflect or split damage with the caster spell could also be introduced. A turn blades into curses card could be created. A turn curses into blades card. A turn shields into traps card. A turn traps into shields card. Lots of unbalance spells like that could be created.

I think you should research/create that and submit it to KI. The strength of the school is its random effects on the enemy, the weakness of the school would also be the random effects. You cast the spell, but you're not sure what effect it would have, in so many words. I like it.