Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird stuff.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Ok there is some weird stuff going with pets. I defeated a boss in crimson feilds and i got a troll pet. Then when i lost the donjin and i defeated him again, I GOT ANOTHER TROLL PET!!!! Why? And my evil snowman took 6 hours to hatch and my troll took 11 hours to hatch. So WHAT'S GOING ON!!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
I had a weird thing just happen to me with pets. I was in my house going through my bank, looking for things to sell, and I found a Life Troll. I never got a Life Troll..ever! Where did THAT come from??

Survivor
May 23, 2009
good job! you got two pet boss drops! pet drops are SUPER RARE so think how lukey you are to get two pet drops in a row. if your troll took longer it is rarer

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
harbinger255 wrote:
I had a weird thing just happen to me with pets. I was in my house going through my bank, looking for things to sell, and I found a Life Troll. I never got a Life Troll..ever! Where did THAT come from??

If you defeat a boss, and get a drop, but your back pack is full the item goes to your bank automatically. these days, they have Mr. Lincoln pop up and tell you when this happens.

If you use a boss chest and your back pack is full you will just get gold, so try to keep your back pack empty.

Pay attention... I guess?