Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestian Pet Ideas!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Ok as most of you know Celestia is almost here! Now every world has cool pet drops so i was hoping we could come up with some ideas for pets and maybe KI will use them. If you dont know there already is 1 celestia pet Crabling. Now in crab alley there are vicious fish which i thought cool.
My pet ideas are a Vicious Fish, Shark, Kraken, and a pet like Herman.
If you guys like or have your own ideas post comments so we can see are Celestia pets come true.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
other pets that kingsisle has leaked include: Starfish, lantern fish thing, turtle, and warrior crab.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Wariorocks wrote:
Ok as most of you know Celestia is almost here! Now every world has cool pet drops so i was hoping we could come up with some ideas for pets and maybe KI will use them. If you dont know there already is 1 celestia pet Crabling. Now in crab alley there are vicious fish which i thought cool.
My pet ideas are a Vicious Fish, Shark, Kraken, and a pet like Herman.
If you guys like or have your own ideas post comments so we can see are Celestia pets come true.
I think his pet ideas for celestia are A. Very valid ideas and 2 B. Very well ideas.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009