Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What crafting is good for.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Nothing!

Just kidding.

I did find what it is good for, and that is pet snacks. A wizard or witch can save on gold that way. I dare say for most crafted pet snacks, it is cheaper to go buy the recipe, make one, and try it out on your pet, than to buy it at the Bazaar.

What I would like to have known is can you buy the Dragonspyre pet recipes before getting the Master Artisan badge - its too late for me, but maybe I can save others some agony.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I use my balance wizard to craft extra balance blades. They are better than the balance blades used in school. Its nice to have 3 different blades spinning above my head (or any of my friends as well!) I believe it gives a 30% boost. I currently have 8 of them in my deck.
My next project is to get my death wizard to start crafting feints. These are stackable on top of the regular feint. They still do 70% to the bad guy, but only 20% damage to you. It will be nice to have 2 traps on someone and get a 140% boost! Couple that with 3 balance blades, and that will be an awesome hit!

Blake Firehammer

Hero
May 27, 2009
You need to be at least an Initiate crafter to buy those Dragonspyre pet snack recipes.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
LOL I craft Feint - the tricky part is finding enough Lava Lily, not the Diamond. Every time I went to the Bazaar looking to see if any Black Lotus, Black Pearl, Red Mandrake, or Blood Moss was there, if I saw a Diamond I would snap it up. (I since found the place to found Red Mandrake)

Didn't know that Balance, how far up the crafting chain do you have to be to get it?