Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizardgraphicalclient.exe error / please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
this happens a lot in the evening but only once in a while during day , I play the game and I am in a fight then my wizard screen minimizes its self down to my tool bar and when I click it back up game is all white with an error box saying wizardgraphicalclient.exe has stopped working and I have to sign in all over again into game PLEASE help it is new computer alienware all updates are done. How or what can I do to fix this it is annoying when in a fight and they count on their healer in game

This is why we have wonderful Technical Support!

If you're having technical issues with the game, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.
The email you send from should be the same as the email on your Wizard101 account.

Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
loribryan wrote:
this happens a lot in the evening but only once in a while during day , I play the game and I am in a fight then my wizard screen minimizes its self down to my tool bar and when I click it back up game is all white with an error box saying wizardgraphicalclient.exe has stopped working and I have to sign in all over again into game PLEASE help it is new computer alienware all updates are done. How or what can I do to fix this it is annoying when in a fight and they count on their healer in game

Happens to me a few times, I just log back in and where ever I was left, I end up right where I was. It is a pain I have to say.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Just try to exit, log out, then log in, and start again. It should work, hope i helped