Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New suggestions for pet games?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Any suggestions for new pet games? Maybe the pet derby could offer some experience for some pet's besides arena tickets something like that or a different idea than the four games already created?

Maybe a pet vs pet the pet's could get some unique spells nothing major but to put there skills to the test that would also offer some experience or arena tickets

Honestly I think the pet park could use some improvements Plz post

Defender
May 25, 2009
jackcool28 wrote:
Any suggestions for new pet games? Maybe the pet derby could offer some experience for some pet's besides arena tickets something like that or a different idea than the four games already created?

Maybe a pet vs pet the pet's could get some unique spells nothing major but to put there skills to the test that would also offer some experience or arena tickets

Honestly I think the pet park could use some improvements Plz post

Well I think there could be like pet battles were your and some other pet battles eac other. You bcould buy gear for eaither some crowns or gold to improve his attack, defense, etc. Any my pet (Ninja Pig) has a sword, he could battle with that, and maybe another pet such as a brown spider used silk to attack. The stats of your pet could include the battle (Ex. Power raises attack, agility raises dodge, etc.). That would be really cool.