Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All shield out?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I can never find the ice shild in the bazaar or in any shops. Can you tell me where?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
ELECTRIC333, if you have a training point or more training points you can get all of the school shield cards (your school shield is free) from Sabrina Greenstar at the Fairegrounds in Wizard City Commons.

I got these shield cards early on to add to my deck when I need them without constantly buying them.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I think you could maybe make a new wizard who is in the ice school and get one by training him/her up.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
NO, i mean the ice shield furniture. Is not anywhere.
ice shields are unique to the ice school for the furniture maybe no one wants to sell it

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
There are always lots of shield items except the balance one and the ice one, wonder why?

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
making the shields a school only thing wasnt smart i cant finish my house without another ice shield they should be added as drops in unicorn way especially since people now have more than one house including dorms

Hero
May 27, 2009
I just read on Wizard101Central that Ice Wizards get them as at level 18, so you'd have to quest on your new wizards until that level to get one.