Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
Yes, i know that there has been like a Million of these, but, i really wanted to put one....soo, here i go:

Life: Heaven's Gate: 600 damage to all foes and casts absorb on all team mates.
Animation: ( a hole appears in the sky and, like the lightning bat animation, 4 seraphs come flying down. Then, they all throw swords at the enemies one by one. Casts absorb afterwards)

Myth: Plesiosaurus: 700 damage to one foe and steals all buffs.
Animation: ( a pool of water forms in the middle of the ring and a head of the extinct dinosaur comes out. It takes a bite of the foe and then steals all the buffs)

Death: Purguratory: Casts 5 traps on all foes dealing 80% more damage. Animation: ( The field turns dark and a man appears ( St. Peter). He points at the enemies one by one and casts the traps)

Storm: Gale: 1500 damage to one foe and casts a trap on the user dealing 30% more damage.
Animation: ( Dark clouds appear above the ring. Then, a sudden blast of wind to the target. Trap appears on user)

Ice: Sub-Zero: 400 damage to everyone ( even team mates) and stuns all the enemies.
Animation: ( It starts out like a beautiful snowfall. It then starts snowing harder. Then, the whole stage turns pure white dealing the damage to each person. Stun shields appear when foes get stunned)

Fire: Heat Wave: 8 turns of burn to one foe. 1600 damage total.
Animation: ( the target starts to dramatically turn red. He/She then stars to burn (like helephant's attack)

Balance: Helping Hand: Gives 5 power pips to each team mate and takes away 2 pips from the foe.
Animation: ( a brownish light shines in the middle, Then on top of everyone taking/giving the amount of pips)

Well, that's all. I really worked hard on this and the least you could do is comment and tell me what you think about it. Thanks
-Alfer

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
balance already has a spell called helping hand and most of these are far overpowered