Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't have any quests! :O HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Hi everybody! I am in Krokotopia now, obviously. Lol. I just finished the quest with Grand Arena where you have to beat a few bosses and enemies for 695 XP each. I finished that, and now I don't have any tasks left in KrokoSphinx! Only in Grizzleheim! And I know I am not done with Krokotopia! Please help! :-( :-( :-( :-(

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
you probably just aren't looking hard enough for quests. just keep looking around for people(or kroks) who need help. if you still cant find anything than just move on to grizzleheim and check back in krokatopia every so often for quests. if that doesn't work than i can't help you.

GOOD LUCK

-Fallon Thundercatcher

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
pinksparkle549 wrote:
Hi everybody! I am in Krokotopia now, obviously. Lol. I just finished the quest with Grand Arena where you have to beat a few bosses and enemies for 695 XP each. I finished that, and now I don't have any tasks left in KrokoSphinx! Only in Grizzleheim! And I know I am not done with Krokotopia! Please help! :-( :-( :-( :-(

You must have missed something. Open your Quest Log and look at what you have in your log. Other than Grizzelheim and the beetles from Krokotopia, you probably still have some quest you didn't finish. If you do, click on the "bubble" in that quest and read the dialogue to see what you need to do.

If you are still stuck, contact Help and Support (tab is on the left side of this page), and explain your problem to them. Give them your username and your character's name too.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
pinksparkle549 wrote:
i think you should just do quest n grizzleheim until you have no more quest there then ask for help because other why's dont ask because waisting your time when you can be doing quest to get to lvl 50 :-D

Hero
May 27, 2009
You should probably check with Zan'ne in the Library, Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall and the Arena Master. Those are the main quest givers that relate to the Krokosphinx area at the level you describe. Have you done the Vault of Ice? Did you defeat Khai Amate?

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
When in doubt in Krokotopia, talk to the librarian. He seems to be a link to many areas. Good luck =)

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Defender
May 10, 2010
Check the vault of ice. That's my suggestion. You not done with krok YET! ( Hey! We're at the same place! But... I found more quests!)

Kristen SilverStone level 23(Almost 24) School Of Ice