Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holidays

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
This particular thread is for all holidays, a place where we all can list things we hope to see for any and all holidays like halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, valentines day, labor day and what not. Sorry cant think of every holiday on the market these days. However a real simple way for everyone including KingsIsle to see which holiday your referring to is to set a title on the top of your page format like this,

Christmas:

I hope to see more wrapped packages that players can purchase with gold or crowns to decorate there house up for the holiday season.

i thought that example would help you to see how things might sit or look when your typing up your fabulous idea's for this thread. Please try to keep in mind that KingsIsle should clearly see which holiday your referring to when you type it for all to see. I will post more later on what i would love to see for the different holidays here. Take Care everyone and enjoy the thread.

Tara ShadowBlood

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Halloween;

ninja pig costumes, ghost costumes, scarecrow costumes, a grey foggy spiral with pumpkins everywhere you look. Some handing out candy when you trick or treat that particular house.

Christmas;

lots of different style wrapped packages, i.e. moon and stars, the school symbols on the brightly colored paper gifts, christmas tree, lights, ornaments with each school symbol. Perhaps more types of food choices like cranberry sauce, duck, deviled eggs. Decorated tree's we could use for christmas to place our gifts under.

Thanksgiving;

cookies, pumkin pie, apple pie, cranberry sauce, duck, lively center piece for the tables, a lovely china set maybe with a mooshu style theme or wizard city theme decorating the edges of the plates.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
some holidays might have a problem, such as christmas, easter, hanukkah, all of those are for different religions. why would jews need a christmas tree? why would catholics need a menorah? anyway:
Thanksgiving: A special person in the shopping district could give out tables and "feast" assortments: i.e. a roasted turkey, some sweet potatoes, stuffing, all the thanksgiving favorites.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
i think for chrismas i'd like too see some christmas trees for the houses, and for any holiday i think we need some housing stuff for them all. like we always had robes and stuff, but i'd like to see some house stuff!!! i am not a fan of gear i like showing off my great houses, so how bout some house stuff for the holidays :D

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Halloween

For Halloween, I think the commons should have haystacks everywhere. The trees and shrubs should have the look of firecat alley. The costumes should be those of the characters in firecat alley. Also, there should be a quest where you need to go to each professor in Ravenwood, and as a "Trick or Treat" style, each professor gives a gift to the student. You can have the final professor,(so far as I know of yet), the balance professor in Krokotopia, have him hand out a rare item. Then have the student speak with Ambrose, where he will look over the "loot", and hand you a temporary transformation(costume) to be worn as a reward.

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, I think there should be a quest by Prospector Zeke to find lost turkeys in each of the worlds of the spiral. The reward should be things like a pilgrim transformation, or a "plymouth rock" statue for their dorm, or maybe a turkey statue. Maybe even a potrait of Prospector Zeke for the dorms.

Christmas

For Christmas there should be an Ice Cave in Grizzleheim marked with a gate like the Dragon Cave in Golom Ct. marked with an Ice marker. Have a Santa character sending them two quests, one for books to read about the different ways Christmas is celebrated: Christmas, Haunakah, and Kuanza, and one to find wrapped presents in locations around the spiral. As a reward, he gives the participant an Ice pet chosen at random, or a Christmas Fire Elf pet. Another idea is to have Ambrose ask you to donate a gift to give at a Christmas Party. The player can chose an item from their backpack to give as a gift, then from all the gifts given, distribute those gifts from Ambrose to the other players on Christmas day. Until Christmas day, have the presents around a large Christmas Tree in the center of the Commons. Players can see the pile growing each time they play, until Christmas day, where the pile would be gone.

More Ideas to follow for more Holidays in the future!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Norse09 wrote:
Halloween

For Halloween, I think the commons should have haystacks everywhere. The trees and shrubs should have the look of firecat alley. The costumes should be those of the characters in firecat alley. Also, there should be a quest where you need to go to each professor in Ravenwood, and as a "Trick or Treat" style, each professor gives a gift to the student. You can have the final professor,(so far as I know of yet), the balance professor in Krokotopia, have him hand out a rare item. Then have the student speak with Ambrose, where he will look over the "loot", and hand you a temporary transformation(costume) to be worn as a reward.

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, I think there should be a quest by Prospector Zeke to find lost turkeys in each of the worlds of the spiral. The reward should be things like a pilgrim transformation, or a "plymouth rock" statue for their dorm, or maybe a turkey statue. Maybe even a potrait of Prospector Zeke for the dorms.

Christmas

For Christmas there should be an Ice Cave in Grizzleheim marked with a gate like the Dragon Cave in Golom Ct. marked with an Ice marker. Have a Santa character sending them two quests, one for books to read about the different ways Christmas is celebrated: Christmas, Haunakah, and Kuanza, and one to find wrapped presents in locations around the spiral. As a reward, he gives the participant an Ice pet chosen at random, or a Christmas Fire Elf pet. Another idea is to have Ambrose ask you to donate a gift to give at a Christmas Party. The player can chose an item from their backpack to give as a gift, then from all the gifts given, distribute those gifts from Ambrose to the other players on Christmas day. Until Christmas day, have the presents around a large Christmas Tree in the center of the Commons. Players can see the pile growing each time they play, until Christmas day, where the pile would be gone.

More Ideas to follow for more Holidays in the future!

I've Enjoyed reading the one listed for christmas, I would never have thought about a book quest dealing with the all the different types of christmas traditions out there. Thank you for mentioning that, it means a lot to me if we can all share the different styles of holidays as family, friends and neighbors around the spiral.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
For Christmas it would be cool if it snowed in Wizard City :D For Halloween the sky could be all dark and cloudy with a full moon. For Thanksgiving i have no idea

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
I would like to see more holiday pets with cool cards that are rare P.S i would like to see a scarecrow pet at the Halloween holiday shop lol