Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 45 against malistaire?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
hi i'm on lvl 45, and i'm almost done with the forum. according to many different people, i'm only a couple of quests from riding the dragon. i just got to lvl 45 when i defeated the forum boss, kraysys, and i'm probably not going to lvl up anymore from main quests. is it possible for a lvl 45 ice to defeat malistaire?

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
juliaruskin wrote:
hi i'm on lvl 45, and i'm almost done with the forum. according to many different people, i'm only a couple of quests from riding the dragon. i just got to lvl 45 when i defeated the forum boss, kraysys, and i'm probably not going to lvl up anymore from main quests. is it possible for a lvl 45 ice to defeat malistaire?

Maybe with some help. Search Malistare to easy in the message bords, and you will see a post complaining how malistare is to easy. Since you are ice, you have lots of health to survive the long battle with a little help.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can defeat the Malistaire instance if you go in with three other wizards.

If you're doing Malistaire at level 45, you must have skipped a lot of side quests. You might want to eventually go back and finish all of these. The added levels will help you get your Grandmaster (level 50) status and be helpful in Celestia.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
I did It on the wizard I am working on currently, i am a lvl 45 ice and I had: a lvl 30 Death, A lvl 46 death and A balance 50 with me, we did fine, an easy run and my first malistaire experience!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
colagada wrote:
You can defeat the Malistaire instance if you go in with three other wizards.

If you're doing Malistaire at level 45, you must have skipped a lot of side quests. You might want to eventually go back and finish all of these. The added levels will help you get your Grandmaster (level 50) status and be helpful in Celestia.

yes i have. i had that in mind to do grizzleheim and marleybone sidequests, as i have done the krok and wc ones, and there are barely any ms and ds quests. thanks to everyone who replied to this, now i know i don't really need to lvl up beforehand.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
hi im a magus on wizard 101 working on mooshu malistaire will be easyiser if you have 3 grandmasters and a lvl 45

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I would request that you not. you should be at least level 48. and get your most powerful spell.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009

You wont have much trouble at all if you go in with a decently mixed group. I've done it with myself and two lvl 30 death guys. Just go in with someone who has done it before and can walk you through it.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
I defeated Malistaire at level 45 on my Fire char (was level 44 but i leveled while fighting the gurtok) and i killed him easy and fast with a group so you will have no problem with other people.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
juliaruskin wrote:

i defeated malistaire today- the dungeon took about 45 minutes. really easy just as you guys said, and only 1 person had a lvl 48 spell. ok thx!