Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dollars and Euros

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
My fiancé and I find Wizard to be a great way to bond and have fun together. Why? Because most often we are half a world apart! I live in the States, and he in the Netherlands. Recently I was able to quit my job and move in with him in the Netherlands. Together at long last! We still enjoy playing together, and every night it’s either movie or game night :)

The main point: When our subscriptions run out, we can’t renew it!

I really think that Wizard could easily become an international success! Why not start the process now by allowing purchases in Euros? Maybe even the other major world currencies! Gameplay would always be in English, and like most other internet games post the players must speak in English through World Chat.
My subscription will run out in a few days, and I have to say I’m pretty bummed. With the move to Holland I didn’t quite reach my goal of Grandmaster. I’m close, level 45, but still!

All in agreement of the Euro, say AYE!
Scarliatta

You can continue to play Wizard101, and make purchases on the Wizard101.com website. When you use a credit card, your issuing bank makes the currency conversion for you. 

It's based on the current exchange rate, adds a smidge for your bank & then bills you in your native currency(get with your bank directly for the gory details).  

So, no matter what your country's currency, if you have a Visa/MasterCard/Diiscover/American Express card, you can subscribe to Wizard101 &/or purchase crowns.  

If you don't already have a credit card, you can contact your bank about obtaining a pre-paid Visa/MasterCard gift card.  They work just like a "regular" credit card (make sure to register it for internet purchasing though!)

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I'm European as well, and I managed to buy crowns and a subscription just fine. :-) All you need is a valid credit card.