Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
I'm just curious as to why it is that some dungeons set you up to fail? Maybe not fail exactly, but are set up in such a way that it is almost impossible to get through it unless you have a party of friends. I've pretty much gamed through everything on my own and there have been some very tough battles. However, Kensington Park is downright IMPOSSIBLE for a single player to play through! I understand that some sections of the game are "optional" but shouldn't a single player that wants the full Wizard 101 experience be able to play through these areas as well? Why should I have to find people who are around my level that want to go through it, because let's face it, once you've been through a tough dungeon, the odds are you aren't going to want to do it again to help someone else out, at least that's the attitude I've gotten from most players.

All I'm saying is if these areas are more accessible for single players then it makes the game more fun and gives more of a sense of accomplishment because you were able to beat it solo. If it's so hard that you can't even play it, then you end up feeling like you're missing out on something and it makes the experience seem less fun.

Kiera Deathshade
Master Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I completely agree with you. That's how I felt with the Ironworks when I first got the quest for it. Why can't dungeons be easy? I know some people like a challenge, but some of them are just too hard.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Sunken City, Kensington Park, Briskbreeze, The Warehouse, etc., are tough because they aren't required (they aren't storyline quests).

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
OK. well my friend DID solo kensington park, you can mark your location and come back within 30 minutes, at least it used to be like this. And the ironworks? what level are you, no offense but if you can't solo that you are going to have a hard time once you get to ds. do some sidequests.
Anyway my friend was a balance grandmaster if you wanted to know.