Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duplicate quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Evidently I went out of order on the quests and I have already done some quests that are showing up as something I haven't done, but I remember doing them. Is there anyway to delete quests off the quest list? Some of those monsters I really don't want to fight again, and not least of all, that becomes boring after awhile. - marstn

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's no way that I know of to delete quests from the list, other than those that fall off by themselves when instances time out.

Defender
May 31, 2010
marstn wrote:
Evidently I went out of order on the quests and I have already done some quests that are showing up as something I haven't done, but I remember doing them. Is there anyway to delete quests off the quest list? Some of those monsters I really don't want to fight again, and not least of all, that becomes boring after awhile. - marstn

Copy/Pasted from the known bugs board..

Repeating Quests
A small bug that has been squished as of 01 September 2010, would allow some players to repeat quests. No worries, you haven't lost anything, and are welcome to repeat these quests if you wish.

I know they said they did fix this , but I was still having this problem after Sept. 1. Now as you might already know , some quest are repeatable such as the dungeons, others should no longer be available to you. As long as it doesn't interfer with your storyline progress , I wouldn't worry about it , just consider it bonus XP gift.