Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heres a question is there a myth wraith pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Does anyone know is there such a thing as a myth wraith wizard 101 wiki does not tell me anything ao i am stumpt . Me and my friend that has the two headed dog pet want to hatch will we both get grim hound are am i going to get a myth wraith.] Is super clue less. :-( Plz tell me if you know. I really want to know if there is such thing as a myth wraith. itches head. From very clue less Alyssa deathflame

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
At this time, none of the hybrid pet forms have hybrid cards that reflect the school of the pet.

You may get a grim hound, which will have the myth-based Orthus card. You may get the myth wraith, which will have the death based Wraith card.

Odds are better that you will get another Orthus. It is statistically possible to get a phenotypical hybrid first time out, you need to be be prepared to try multiple times. (Think 6-10 +, not 2 or 3.

Only you can make the call on whether it is worth your time and gold to get that phenotypical hybrid.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
no there is not, you get a grymtooth or a nightwalker(death minotaur)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
well if you want a myth wraith well no such thing as it so just go with death school

- Robert dreamgem the ice necromancer of fiery life