Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is KI siding in pvp?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Hi, i am here to ask a question and give why I am asking it. KI, are you siding with people in pvp and messing up our cards so they can win. I suspect this because of:

1. My tower shields NEVER show up till RIGHT AFTER someone puts a big attack on me and then after the attack and I am less than 200 health, it FINALLY shows up.
EX. A while ago, someone used a good powered helephant on me and right after that, my tower shield came.

2. My attacking spells NEVER shows up when I need them. My attacking spells barely show up and when they DO show up, they either are bad or they fizzle, leaving me to have to wait AGAIN till another one comes.
EX. Yesterday, I was in pvp with a few friends and NONE of my cards showed up. I felt very useless when my teammates tell me to attack.

So ya, can KI plz answer this because I dont think this is bad luck or anything if this keeps happening.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Firefrog16 wrote:
Hi, i am here to ask a question and give why I am asking it. KI, are you siding with people in pvp and messing up our cards so they can win. I suspect this because of:

1. My tower shields NEVER show up till RIGHT AFTER someone puts a big attack on me and then after the attack and I am less than 200 health, it FINALLY shows up.
EX. A while ago, someone used a good powered helephant on me and right after that, my tower shield came.

2. My attacking spells NEVER shows up when I need them. My attacking spells barely show up and when they DO show up, they either are bad or they fizzle, leaving me to have to wait AGAIN till another one comes.
EX. Yesterday, I was in pvp with a few friends and NONE of my cards showed up. I felt very useless when my teammates tell me to attack.

So ya, can KI plz answer this because I dont think this is bad luck or anything if this keeps happening.

I think they totally side with balance players. KI has totally and from what I can tell intentionally nerfed Storm players and have largely made Life players ineffective unless Life goes first. Sure to some it might not seem as so, but if you know how to play PvP you know you can completely shut down storm and make the heals of Life players uncastable. On the other side of the coin, balance characters are the strongest 1v1 hitters as nothing effectively blocks their one hit kills, and their blade support and damage reduction attack all hits completely gives their side a huge advantage. They win in 1v1 play and in team play, even in game play they lack challenge. You typically see balance players walking around with 2:1 or 3:1 or greater win:loss records regardless of their skill. So yes, I think KI highly favors both schools and players. In PvP as storm I have gone second 14 times in a row before, and as far as cards coming up as you mentioned, well I've seen places in the game such as in MB where no matter how often you play it over, some cards always seem to be burried, so I am pretty sure with their programming it is not above KI to do the same to players in PvP.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
This has to be the most obnoxious thread i ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its just bad luck. Plus why would they waste time and money rigging the matches!!!!

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
seasnake wrote:
Firefrog16 wrote:

I think they totally side with balance players. KI has totally and from what I can tell intentionally nerfed Storm players and have largely made Life players ineffective unless Life goes first. Sure to some it might not seem as so, but if you know how to play PvP you know you can completely shut down storm and make the heals of Life players uncastable. On the other side of the coin, balance characters are the strongest 1v1 hitters as nothing effectively blocks their one hit kills, and their blade support and damage reduction attack all hits completely gives their side a huge advantage. They win in 1v1 play and in team play, even in game play they lack challenge. You typically see balance players walking around with 2:1 or 3:1 or greater win:loss records regardless of their skill. So yes, I think KI highly favors both schools and players. In PvP as storm I have gone second 14 times in a row before, and as far as cards coming up as you mentioned, well I've seen places in the game such as in MB where no matter how often you play it over, some cards always seem to be burried, so I am pretty sure with their programming it is not above KI to do the same to players in PvP.

Look, NOBODY CARES THAT YOU ARE BAD AT PVP. A good pvp player would learn from their mistakes, change decks around, and obviously not use the same LOSING strategy over and over. I love how every time you lose you start crying and trying to make a perfect spell so that storm can be perfectly overpowered and balance a worthless school.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
agreed with most of the above there is something calls a shortened deck and i storm i would know fair and unfair. what IS unfair is all wizards from storm and balance are acussed of judgeing or bolting and cause they use ONE doesnt mean they are bad in pvp OK. I FEEL LIKE A CHEATER. even though i aint