Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Hey everyone!! i wanted there to be A new world (availble to all players!!)
called UnderSea world. Head master Ambrose would ask you to come to his tower and he will send you to krokotopia and you have to talk to this dude called Mirna Marro in krokotopia! he will ask you to collect fresh water from the pond and special kind of sand in a spot!!! then you will have to go back to the headmaster and bring it to him! he will make a potion that alllows you to walk (not swim) underwater. And here are the Bosses and creatures to deafeat:

Hissers (sharks that are pink and they are level 3 storm)
mindina (the queen of all sharks and she is level 5 ice)
Kwindinas ( sword fish that is level 2 balannce)
Fissoa ( the sword fish queen a level 4 myth)
Thawdyo ( fish that have green scales and they are level3 life)
lingos ( the fish queen level 4 boss death)
Andiqos ( the king fish that fights with the queen level 3 death)

and here is a quest that you would have to do:

The Water way (you would have to find a secret tunnel that guides to the secret ocean of the world)
The king is waiting ( you have to go to the king of the sea and collect items for him to battle the Mindina)

And i would like kings isle to add more quests that surprise me and i would like some member quests there that reward crowns (please higher than 4)
and it would reward pets and special wands and more!!!

if you agree and totally like it rate:
if you like it and agree rate:
and if you agree rate: :D
if you kind of like it rate: :?
if you dont like it rate:

if we rate at least lots of mr greens and thumbs up it might be true and you will get free crowns for doing hard quests!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. i rate

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
i luv the world i came up with and i would please like you too add more things and more bad guys to battle!! thx

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
:? that idea sond kind like Celestia cuase it under water and has fisheies as evil dudes!