Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

build your own homes!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
what if you could make your own homes!? You build them by using base grounds and then adding furniture that can be bought from a store that you already have! You can blocks,building pieces, you name it! pls post on what you think.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
id like to have a mansion!! i would have a garden place and a playground!!

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I love housing, so would love the opportunity of building my own house. I also would like to see where we could mix and match the houses. For example; I like the death house interior (minus the skulls and sounds), but not the exterior. Now if i could mix it with the life or myth exterior and delete all the skulls and sounds in the house that would be great.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Community Leader
Wow what an idea,

I guess it would have to be a crafted house yes? Possible smaller version than Wizard city playhouse. I can see where many pieces of crafting already in game could be used to build it, wood,fountains,ect...

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
You can get a recipe in Grizzleheim for the Watchman tower I believe the name is.

I have always wanted to build my own house, no matter how ridiculous the recipe may be,

I also think more furniture/recipes should be included such as the tavern counter in Marleybone (3/4+ around, not the half one that doesnt seem to work well with others), or anything Mooshu

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I KNOW RIGHT, this is the BIGGEST thing I want SO bad on this game. KI, plz make this because I really like this idea an i posted a thread about this before. I am tired of having a house with just an outside and a inside with only a few rooms. Instead i want to build a house with about 60+ rooms and other stuff

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
May 02, 2009
yes that would be cool and i would also like to get all the money back so if you buy some thing you did not mean to you can sell for the same price you buy it

Survivor
May 23, 2009
OMG building homes? AWESOME if i were to build my home it would have like 20 rooms for me AWESOME THINKER

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
That would be very cool but it would take some time to make lots to build the houses on and make the materials to build the house itself.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
also btw people, you would have to BUY the base ground (which you choose how big it is) and buy the blocks etc. plus there would be a LIMIT on how many rooms/how big the floating island is.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
or, instead of building the house piece by piece,(that would take like a month) we could use the arrow keys and mouse to create the blueprints for it. whoever made this idea, you are a genius!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
wizard41299 wrote:
what if you could make your own homes!? You build them by using base grounds and then adding furniture that can be bought from a store that you already have! You can blocks,building pieces, you name it! pls post on what you think.

I think this is a really good idea maybe they could also make a world that is blank that only suscribers can go to and we could make the whole world like shopes, homes, ect.
Victoria SpellGem lvl 50

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
I would love this but it would crash the servers

I dont think it would crash the severs i mean you build houses on sims so why can wizard101 do it i mean who doesnt LOVE WIZARD101 wwe should also be able to use the houseing stuff we buy like only let one person in a bed and maybe let people share houses i no my friend made me a room in her house and i made a room in mine for her but wwe cant get into each others house unless we port in

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I like that idea, like you could make your homes like in the Sims that would be awesome.

Survivor
May 05, 2009