Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Roleplayers?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
I'm one of the older gamers here, playing (and enjoying) Wizard 101 very much. But I was curious, is there any roleplayers here, if so where are you and where do you hang out? :)

Thanks,
Mie a.k.a. Lenora Hex

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
When I try roleplaying I either get ignored or asked if I am ok(Yes I am sane!!!). Being an older MMO player in a game designed for a younger audience I have yet to come across another roleplayer. I don't even try asking anymore. However the game is so fun I overlook this small detail.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Ah well, its always worth asking. Too bad there isn't any RP here, seems like a game that would lend itself to it pretty well. I may just be IC anyway and if people don't like it, they can ignore me -- And I'll pretend they are the ones who are insane

Thanks for the reply!
-- Lenora Hex

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
I look at this topic every so often and wait for more people to repl and noone ever does. when i first started the game i tried to rp but i got replies like Wt* and whats wrong. So i abondonned the idea of using this game to rp and just play it without the IC And OOC limitations. :( If anyone did wan to meet up ingame to rp tell me a time timezone realm and place and i would be there :)