Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More information on friends list please.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Like where they are and if they are available for teleport. Would help to know if you were ditched in an instance level for hours waiting for your back up to call you in. and if there could be a premade statement for chat along the lines of call me when you are ready?

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
IT has happened again!!!! my freinds have logged out and i am stuck trying to do the lab alone!!!! At least they told me they were leaving this time. Can some one help me get this done so i do not have to start over? I am in Drake area 1 right now.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
You have good tips. Although, I think many may agree that they don't always want their friends to know where they are at I agree, it would be nice to have a way to tell someone who doesn't have filter chat thoses things and I have included the link to the Topic about adding words to menu chat. The Faculty/Administraters do look at that. Happy Questing.

https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/856.ftl

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
2 very nice boys both named Justin helped me through yesterday.

Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Well as we're speaking of friends I have a question for anyone who sees this page. In this game who would you say is your BEST friend? I'm Hunter Dragongrove and my best friend has to be Miranda Earthistle. {Lv.50 Ice}
She was one of the first friends I had on the game and even though more than half of the friends I had at the start of the game left me she has helped me whenever she could.{Still my friend today.} So just saying. By the way this question is to the reply overviewers. Why have none of my ideas I've tried to post never come up?