Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding friends issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I have a friend that just joined and when I go to meet up with them to add them as a friend they are standing in a certain place but yet we cant see each other. We have also used the true friend code and still nothing happens..Can someone please help me..

Wizard101 has several Realms for our players to enjoy. All the Realms are identical so if you're in the Greyrose Realm and your friend is in the Wu Realm, you can be standing in exactly the same place and not see each other.

There are two ways to find your family and friends.
1. Agree on a Realm to meet in before you log in.
You can switch between Realms easily when you're not in a duel. Simply press Esc and select the very last top on the tab with the above icon - and you will see a list of Realms to choose from.

CTRL - M is the shortcut key to bring up this section of your journal.

2. If you know your friend in real life, you can give him a True Friend Code - this will allow you to teleport directly to each others location. To learn about True Friend codes, please visit this page: https://www.wizard101.com/game/truefriendcode

Now that you've exchanged True Friend codes, you will show up on each other's Friends list right away. Now when you want to play together, you can just use the Friends panel to teleport to each other quickly!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.