Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amrbos' school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I have wondered this for a long time: What school is Ambros from?

I think he might be from Balance, what do you think?

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I don't really think this is the right forum.

But Merle Ambrose wears purple clothes - the colour usually reserved for the Storm school. However, considering that he is Headmaster, I would assume that he has mastered all of the schools. Thus, you cannot pin a single specific school on him; even though he may have his favourite spells.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
I think his main school is Storm because on the commercial he wears purple and yellow and is shown in the storm tower. But he probably has mastered every school.

Of course, you have to start out with one main school.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I have the answer to this questionl. proffessor ambrose's school is too obvious! w/ the new world coming out more schools are revealed, known as the aura schools. aura magic is proffesser ambrose's school. it even says in wikipedia that's about wizard101. just keep reading and you'll find it.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:
I don't really think this is the right forum.

But Merle Ambrose wears purple clothes - the colour usually reserved for the Storm school. However, considering that he is Headmaster, I would assume that he has mastered all of the schools. Thus, you cannot pin a single specific school on him; even though he may have his favourite spells.
Cut it out, ya dont got to pinpoint when people put something in the wrong forum if it bother KI they'll move it to a different forum.