Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I Going In Do DragonSpyre Too Early?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
I just killed the jade oni and did mooshu, defeated Cyrus Drake, and know i am in D.S. However i am only level 40 most people go there at 43 or 42 i am doing side quests until i have wraith not much luck. You tell me, what is the right level for D.S.?
Love,
Rachel Master Necromancer

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
There is no level requierment. Just give it the best you got.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
i know how you feel- i got there lvl 39 and people told me to go back to mooshu

but i am doing fine and ds only took a month or so to get up to malistaire.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Nothingtodo2cp wrote:
I just killed the jade oni and did mooshu, defeated Cyrus Drake, and know i am in D.S. However i am only level 40 most people go there at 43 or 42 i am doing side quests until i have wraith not much luck. You tell me, what is the right level for D.S.?
Love,

well i think your lvl is ok becaue i got to obsidian chest quest and i got only 45 ( but nnow i am lvl 48 and i need help with side quests, ds is too much pain and i did all in ms, i cant get the oakheart quest)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
I think you will be fine. I don't remember exactly what level I was when I started Dranspyre, but I think it was about 42. Just be patient, sometimes it could take a couple tries to get through dungeons. As long as you completed the quests up to this point, you might as well go on to Dragonspyre right away.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Nothingtodo2cp wrote:
Love,

your in at the perfect level i was in it at level 37

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I was actually level 40 too when I left MS. 39 is you leave out the Jade Oni and Cyrus. I left DS at 48 and now I am level 49 in Celestia.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Nothingtodo2cp wrote:
Love,

I think you should get to level 42 at least. The level 42 spell helps you kill faster and stay alive. That's why i did side quest because i was a 41 with my balance.
David Stronghunter Grandmaster Pyromancer
Jordan Skullfist Level 43 Sorcer

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
actually,no. because i just got into d.s. and i was level 39. i advanced during my time in d.s. because of the real quests. each quest gives at least 2,000 xp.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
Nothingtodo2cp wrote:
Love,

well at this rate my storm is gonna get to ds before that cause he got to mooshu at 29

Andrew Stormblade lvl32 Diviner
Hunter MistBreaker lvl50 Life

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Lvl 40 is fine. I got there at lvl 38 or 39, and it wasnt too bad. Once i got to around the Necropolis area, i did go back and did some side quests, but the Athenum (If thats how it's spelt) is a breeze.

Daniel Stormstaff
Grandmaster Diviner

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Tintus wrote:
Nothingtodo2cp wrote:
Love,

well at this rate my storm is gonna get to ds before that cause he got to mooshu at 29

My life did too.

Anthony Redflame Grandmaster Death
Valerian Soulweaver Level 35 Life

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Nothingtodo2cp wrote:
Love,

Nice job! I didn't get to dragon spyre until I was lvl 40 also!

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Rachel i have the same problem. i got into ds too early (Lv. 35) and i am stuck doing the side quests till something amazing happens and i level up.

Cya in the spiral,

Seth B.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
I did a lot of side quests, thats all i know but i cant remember i level i got into ds. I know i was level 42 when i was about halfway through ms. I am level 49 and i am starting on the mooshu portion of the obsidian chest quest.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
i got there a 45 and i know a guy who got there at 47!

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Nothingtodo2cp wrote:
Love,

Madison Jadepetal lvl41 Life

Dude were about on the same page here only I got to DS at lvl 39! I dunno if it was luck or dumb luck

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
sparky1233334444 wrote:
Nothingtodo2cp wrote:
Love,

Nice job! I didn't get to dragon spyre until I was lvl 40 also!

I got to Ds in level 36

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Get out until your 42 at least

it doesn't matter the lvl much, just the skill of the player. if you finished mooshu and defeated cyrus, you have the fighting skills to do ds.