Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet energy refills take SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hello kingsisle. When i run out of pet energy, and dont have enough crowns to buy a refill I GET STUCK! Can you possibly consider a shorter refill time say, 5 minutes?

The Pet Energy slowly returns over time, whether you are logged in to the game or not.

You have the option to purchase Pet Energy potions if you cannot wait.

It's, once again, Time vs Crowns. Either wait the time for it to regenerate naturally or use Crowns to purchase a refill.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Start your gaming session with training until your pals are on. When its time to quit, do some more training. I guess the last one doesn't get to train! :-P

After each train pause and see who is on, since they can't send you a message.

Go search the net for info on your pet to save time learning its likes and loves.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ROM999 wrote:
Hello kingsisle. When i run out of pet energy, and dont have enough crowns to buy a refill I GET STUCK! Can you possibly consider a shorter refill time say, 5 minutes?

The refill rate is currently 144 points/day. This means with careful planning, you could run an adult 24 times. If you earn 4 points per run, and feed a 4 pt snack, you would earn 192 points, or just under 3 days to earn those 500 points. In a week, from start, you should be working on Epic level.

Now, you can even boost this, without crowns, but leveling. A moderately played character should epic his/her pet out in under two weeks with a dedicated effort.