Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Questions i need to know!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
hi i just found out about the message boards and i have been playing since july LOL and i am level 26 my person name is megan mistheart!
anyways.. i have some questions aobut krokotopia!!!
1. you know that krok head thing over on the left of krokortopia and it takes you to like the tomb of storms. i dont know how to get over there on my own!! like i go into there but it wont let me cross to the other side
2. how long does it take to do ALL the quests in krokotopia? i am finished with wizard city
3. how many quests are there in krokotopia???

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to complete the storyline quests in one area of Krokotopia in order to get to the next area.

It will take a while to finish Krokotopia. How long depends on how fast you play.

There are several quests in Krokotopia, some storyline and some optional. It's advised to do everything, as the experience will help when you get to higher-level worlds.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
colagada wrote:
You have to complete the storyline quests in one area of Krokotopia in order to get to the next area.

It will take a while to finish Krokotopia. How long depends on how fast you play.

There are several quests in Krokotopia, some storyline and some optional. It's advised to do everything, as the experience will help when you get to higher-level worlds.

i cant get really another level and rigjht when i get on wizard101 i am gonna do the quests that i didnt do because idk

Defender
May 10, 2010
I don't get it what are main quests and side quests?

Kristen Silverstone level 23 school of ice

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
I don't get it what are main quests and side quests?

Kristen Silverstone level 23 school of ice

Main quests tie into the main storyline of Wizard 101. They require you to fight bosses (not that the side quests don't!) and monsters. Main quests also have a tendancy to have you explore new areas, and talk to major characters in whatever land you're currently in. Once again, not that side quests don't make you do this.

Side quests are just for fun and don't tie into the Wizard 101 storyline. You usually talk to characters, fight enemies, and collect objects

I hope this helps!

-Ashley Mythblade Balance Wizard

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
In order to get to the Tomb of Storms you must first complete the Pyramid of the Sun and the Krokospinx. The Pyramid of the Sun will give you quests from dogs from Marley Bone. You don't have to do all of the missions it offers you (These are the ones that will reward you but they are do not continue the story). The first mission you do is from Sergant Major Talbot. Then when you finish the missions that you had to do you can go to the Krokospinx. You must speak to Alhazred who is the Balance teacher and the leader of the Order of the Fang. Just like the Pyramid of the Sun you Do not have to do all the missions. When you are almost done with these quests you will have to face to tough dungeons with some tough bosses. When you complete the Pyramid of the Sun and the Krokospinx you can go to the Tomb of Storms. Once you get there speak to the Ghost of Krokotep. He got defeated by you in the Krokospinx and he used to be a member of the Order of the Fang until he was charmed bt Krokopatra. She is the boss that will finish Krokotopia and she is in a dungeon as well. Remember that you don't have to do all the missions it offers and they will not continue the story.