Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You're No Noob!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
superprinter18 wrote:
I'm level 42 and i was dueling a level 39 and he called ME a noob. :? :?

I've been called a noob by two lvl 20s. At lvl 45. Not kidding either. All I said was takes one to know one. Or I just ignored them.

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 Conjurer

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was one of my best friends he helped me on literally everything but one day in mooshu he said "noob head" i was like "lol" and then he was like "noob head!" then i was like "me?" he was like "yea you" i was like " i am not a noob you" and then he said "yes you are you noob head!" after the battle i reported him for being mean calling me noob head i never saw him after that but he didnt get rid of me now i feel so sad for him did he get banned permanently? i miss him so much when i need help on dungeons pls someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf SilverSpear
Very sad and angry at myself Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
If they say you're a noob I would say aww really? who? then I would ignore them xD
Sincerely,
gogeta0129

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
eric123456789028 wrote:
Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was one of my best friends he helped me on literally everything but one day in mooshu he said "noob head" i was like "lol" and then he was like "noob head!" then i was like "me?" he was like "yea you" i was like " i am not a noob you" and then he said "yes you are you noob head!" after the battle i reported him for being mean calling me noob head i never saw him after that but he didnt get rid of me now i feel so sad for him did he get banned permanently? i miss him so much when i need help on dungeons pls someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf SilverSpear
Very sad and angry at myself Pyromancer

Hey, Eric~ though calling someone names is mean, your friend didn't break any rules; therefore, it's possible that /your/ account will be sanctioned for false reporting.

If you haven't already done so, block and delete this "friend". Whether or not you put up with rude people is a choice, so always choose your friends carefully~ keep those who are nice, and delete the ones who aren't.

Of the 200-million-odd wizards in the Spiral, most of us are nice people~ just keep questing, and you'll eventually find friends who respect you and are willing to help!

Happy trails,
El Veeb