Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009

Hello KI and Wizards,
I've been playing this game for along time and one thing I noticed that I would love to see implemented, is a way to tell if all quests are completed in a world, instead of having to reatrace my steps through the world in each zone and see if theres an ! above the NPC's head, this is both fustrating and time consuming. Badges are not always an indicator, as on my level 30 Myth Wiz I recieved the Master Of the Oasis Badge last night, this usually would tell me that Ive completed everything in Krokotopia, however I recieved it and hadn't finished the quest for Tomb of the Beguiler yet. You guys put quests in for a reason, like Tomb of the Beguiler it would offer a much wanted badge as Im a completist anyway. Another good example would be if your adding new content to the game, and I dont get a chance to read whats been added because I work alot, if Im away from the game for sometime maybe an easier way to scan a world to see if there are any new quests available in the older areas? What I ask is something simple, not complicated, but very useful?

Thanks for Listening,
Jester15x

PS I really enjoy the quests and love playing this game, just would LOVE to have something to work easier.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009

Hello again,
I cant possibly be the only completist out of over 10 million people who this fustrates....Responses please and no flames, Im not letting this topic go as I have seen posts before on quests and how people complain about not completing everything in an area and attaining there much wanted badges and what quests to do for them, that they may have missed because they werent sure where to go about getting it or how....

So please if you have additional ideas, POST them!

Thanks,
Jester15x