Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Flying Mounts Upgrades?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
I think it would be cool if you could fly up and fly down on flying mounts by hitting different buttons, for example:

^ key makes you fly up
* key makes you fly down

And you could only fly as high as Bartleby for example. Post your mount ideas!

~ Catherine Rosethorn ^_^ :-) :P

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
yeah that would be so awesome, you could scare people i like that idea. :D

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
also there sould be flying enemies, my ideas for mounts-
sunbird/icebird
pegasus
ghost
people with wings or a dragon should be able to
and a bat

Catherine Mythflame level 41 thaumaturge
Add me if you see me!

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Being able to do that would slow down the game and cause problems. There would need to be a bunch of improvements made. What if you flew down through a building roof? Besides, you can sort of fly by pressing the spacebar. It shows up most on a dragon mount, wher you can glide for a bit.

James Starblade, Grandmaster Pyromancer.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
o o i know how about you can change the colors of the mounts like if your sick of having orange for bat wings turn them into BLUE or YELLOW :D

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
awesome!! but what stinks is that i dont have any crowns and i dont save up on money because i like to spend a lot and then it takes me so long and i never had a 7 day or permenant mount before ( only on test realm) hey they should test that on test realm!!!!!!!! good idea!!!

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
i would LOVE that! i think it would be cool if they had a school mount. like for what school you are in.like for ex if you are in ice ( like i am :D) it schould be an ice thing like a monster from a spell you use. like a snow serphant or somthing! i would SOOOOOOOOOOOOO buy that!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
that be very cool :D but idk it seems to be a little hard for young kids but seems cool i think that if you press space a few times you could fly higher and soar through the skies. Thx ~Rachel Mast Necromancer

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
I agree But what about tigers and and lions and sharks? Should sharks have this ability JUST in water or On land as well because they already "Levitate?" Mounts can be very boring considering we have wings and dragons that cost that extra 10000 crowns to go the same speed as horse maybe this way they should get an extra feature But KEEP them the same price it makes kingsisle's pricing more legible and gives players a fun feature with a group of players in the commons or ravenwood sitting/hanging on (Wings) mounts a 10 pixel feet off the ground having a chat.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Galen wrote:
Being able to do that would slow down the game and cause problems. There would need to be a bunch of improvements made. What if you flew down through a building roof? Besides, you can sort of fly by pressing the spacebar. It shows up most on a dragon mount, wher you can glide for a bit.

James Starblade, Grandmaster Pyromancer.

For the building problem maybe they could make it that we land on the roof.
Also some people dont have dragons and you just fly higher for only seconds
and it was just an idea. :P

~ Catherine Rosethorn :P