Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet energy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Your Energy governs how often you may train your pet. It returns over time, but if you need more Energy and cannot wait, you may purchase an Energy Elixir.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I have an exclamation about the pet energy! Once, I placed my pet in the shared bank and once I'm about to get it out, I got a message saying that it will cost ALL of my pet mana to get it out of there! And now, I can't play any training games for the next several hours. It is not completely fair to everyone in the entire game! I demand that you change that problem immediately!!!

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
It's completely fair to lose pet Energy when placing a pet in the bank.
It helps prevent players from bypassing refill by trading the pet to a wizard on the account that has full Energy.

Of course, all you have to do is level the wizard to refill the Energy globe.
You could just trade the pet to level 1 wizard. Level that wizard to level 2 in about 3 minutes and use the traded pet snacks for training. There is no reason to wait an hour or more for Energy refill.

Now you know to plan banking your pets more strategically.
Strategy is what games are all about.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
bcbdla wrote:
It's completely fair to lose pet Energy when placing a pet in the bank.
It helps prevent players from bypassing refill by trading the pet to a wizard on the account that has full Energy.

Of course, all you have to do is level the wizard to refill the Energy globe.
You could just trade the pet to level 1 wizard. Level that wizard to level 2 in about 3 minutes and use the traded pet snacks for training. There is no reason to wait an hour or more for Energy refill.

Now you know to plan banking your pets more strategically.
Strategy is what games are all about.

I already know how to do that trick. But just imagine if you are a high level wizard (like me), and will take at least 30,000 experience to level him up.

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
Just leave room for one low level wizard on the account that is dedicated to training pets.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I was having problems figuring out how to use, and accept the energy elixirs, as I had never purchased them before. I think that it's VERY important that you post something regarding HOW these items are used. I have not accepted mine yet, but my Fiance used both of his unintentionally. He thought that they would go somewhere in his backpack to be used at a later date.

Neither of us realized that as SOON as you accept the elixirs, they are used. I think that's something that needs to be changed. It should be something that you can keep, and use when you're ready for it. But if you don't want to change that, at least change the message to say "You can't accept this gift because your energy is full.", rather than just saying "Uh oh. There was a problem claiming your reward. Please try again." so people understand what is going on.