Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a quick question

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Why can't two people be logged on to the same account at once? I understand the main idea of any corporation or business is to make money, and the best way KI does this is by having people buy thre full version or crowns, but we have paid our 60 bucks, repeatedly, and we don't really think we should have to spend more money just to have 2 of us play at once. Obviously, if 2 people on the same wizard, something should be done, but if I just want to help my brother with his quests in Dragonspyre (because it is very hard to solo through it and all its gauntlets) I don't think I should have to pay more money for that. This is just my opinion and I know it doesn't mean much, I just thought I would put this idea out there from a player with a small suggestion. Let 2 people on the same account at the same time. This doesn't really impact security either, because unless you gave someone else your password (which is your fault as well as illegal to do in the game), nobody you don't want on the game can get on it.

We've explained this repeatedly.

1 account = 1 login at a time

If you want to play at the same time as others who currently share your account, they will have to get their own account and have their characters transferred over.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.