Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the red pyramid quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
i be reading a book about to young magicains they name are carter kane and sadile kane have to stop seth egypt god of chaos and save they father that summon the egypt gods in first place

you get a other weird message but this it from one of egypt god it from egypt sun god ra!
you not aware that carter kane and sadlie kane are godlings

you must help carter kane and sadlie kane stop seth from destory the world
you came from!
for reward get new gear for helping carter kane and sadlie kane
each new gear set come with spell to summon the egypt gods

this new grandmaster gear with best boost and resist for your school

William hawkgrove grandmaster in balance

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I dont think its horrid. I like it. Well sure, they would ( KI ) have to contact Rick Riordan, as that book is completely his idea, but if they could it would be awesome. But, There is no copyright on myths so if they could think up a world with egypt and their gods in it they would go through a lot less trouble.
~Chelsea Skytalon
Anyone Else Notice Sadie ROX???

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
acee709 wrote:
terible but it is a good book try pecy jackson

lol you spelled PECY Jackson :P i love the book though, it has a lot of similarities with Wizard 101. I wouldn't be surprized if Rick Riordan has played Wizard 101. Any way the idea would be pretty good if it had some MAJOR adjustments.

P.S. if you haven't read the book i recommend you do. Can't wait until the second one comes out.

Alex Light- Magus sorcerer 8)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
acee709 wrote:
terible but it is a good book try pecy jackson

I personally hated the Percy Jackson series. But a greek mythology world would be cool.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
augaugh wrote:
I dont think its horrid. I like it. Well sure, they would ( KI ) have to contact Rick Riordan, as that book is completely his idea, but if they could it would be awesome. But, There is no copyright on myths so if they could think up a world with egypt and their gods in it they would go through a lot less trouble.
~Chelsea Skytalon
Anyone Else Notice Sadie ROX???
I don't think there would ever be a book based quest EVER, its not a bad idea but theres a whole "Multiple universes paradox" problem along with it being a problem for whoever didn't read the book. It would spoil the series. And Chelsea, go to Krokotopia if you want an Egyption themed world.