Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The egg hunter (__:)

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Um, i always wanted to have my own hot topic. I wish this one can be!

Ok. Some gamers like to explore a game after he finish it. And there can be some secrets. Some kind of secret door to a room with free money(fake, in the game of course!) Or a room to get some kind of free super healing potion. Or even in a cut scene, you just click on something and something weird show's up!

Some players call this kind of secret stuffs "Easter eggs"
And i was wondering, is there any secret area or monster or free gold or a surprize high level attack maded a low rank monster or boss?
Post some! Make every players know! You may surprize me how secret is that "egg".

Here's mine:

1. This is maybe not something really secret to experienced players: In the labyrinth dungeon, when you just activated the first lava bridge, At the corner of the lava, almost at the land, There is a

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Ok. Some gamers like to explore a game after he finish it. And there can be some secrets. Some kind of secret door to a room with free money(fake, in the game of course!) Or a room to get some kind of free super healing potion. Or even in a cut scene, you just click on something and something weird show's up!

And i was wondering, is there any secret area or monster or free gold or a surprize high level attack maded a low rank monster or boss?
Post some! Make every players know! You may surprize me how secret is that "egg".

Here's mine:

1. This is maybe not something really secret to experienced players: In the labyrinth dungeon, when you just activated the first lava bridge, At the corner of the lava, almost at the land, There is a
Ooh, how suspenseful! You tell us where it is but not what it is! But anyways, In Katzensteins Lab after you beat him, there's a unfinished bridge off to the right I think. If you go back and collect 10 planks you can finish the bridge and fight a boss.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Well I don't know of any "easter eggs" but when you enter the place where the death oni is look to your right and over the edge there will be a skull face. It might come up in a few seconds

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Here's mine:

Raise all the banners in the Crimson Fields, a boss called Yakedo will appear.
(Moo Shu)
In the place where you fight Jotun and his brothers, go up the stairs in the back of Jotun. Boss up there.
(Grizzleheim)
When you're placing the housing item Jail Block, run into it, then place it. If a friend ports to you while you're in there, they'll be trapped.
(Dorm Room)

-Caitlin Nightrider, Level 20 Theurgist

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
i know of a few, mostly house items that can be found and 'borrowed' around the worlds,(i wont remember most of the areas, or bosses names)
and the rest are secret trainers areas

in myth school, there is a picture on the right wall
in mooshu spiral chamber, there is a pillar behind the door
in wizard city ORIGINAL pet shop, there is a mini door
in one of the excavation sites in fire pyramid, there is a ladder
in marlybone spiral chamber, there is a coil of rope
in lord nightshade's room, there is a brain in a jar
in krok, next to balance school and house shop, there is a jar of tomatos
in dragonspire basilica, there is a lava fountain in the lower level
in dragonspire library, there is a oblelesk near a vendor on the upper level
in the scarecrow boss on triton avenue, there is a open book
on mushu, the village outside the war oni area, there is a statue behind one of the flames(it gave me two of them, most only give one)
in mushu, in one of the plague oni areas, near the river, there is a rock, doesnt really stand out much
in fire pyramid, in the area with the dogs in the four corners of the area, (i think it is, or close to the royal buryal palace, or something like that, look for giant hole in the wall when first entering pyramid)there is a mallet next to one of the doge
in marelybone, at the airport, there is a green fruit cart
in marelybone, at scotlands yard, there is a hairdini poster
in marelybone, at scotland yards jail, there is a crumpled up wanted poster
that is all i can remember, now, moving on,

in wizard city (i wont be pointing out the obvious, like the one girl in the fair grounds, or the death tree, oh, wait, those are the obvious ones...nvm then...too lazy to erase, sue me) there is a trainer in collosus bulevard near the area with the girl, should be right behind her, in a house on a down-ward slope
in krockotopia, there is a 'secret' shop at the transporter in between the oblisk that glow every hour or so by the crafting trainer, but ontop is a myth minion trainer
in marelybone, there is a trainer with minion sacrefice spells for all schools and a pet shop behind the mayor

good luck, and find more 'eggs' i want to see more pets;)

Historian
May 28, 2009
Galen wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Here's mine:

Ooh, how suspenseful! You tell us where it is but not what it is! But anyways, In Katzensteins Lab after you beat him, there's a unfinished bridge off to the right I think. If you go back and collect 10 planks you can finish the bridge and fight a boss.

I'm sorry for not telling but the time i am writing there, i try to make the egg symbol better so i "enter" at the the tittle and is automaticly posted.

Well, i wanna say is that there, at the almost end, if you get close to the lava, it will show a little of water expresion.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Have you noticed that the Big Ben dungeon looks like the legendary sky tower? There's just less stages and the boss is a cat instead of an Asian dragon.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Someone has posted on another place. The storm house has a storm shark around? I think so.

And have you been in Celestia? If yes you can post the free secret items and where to find them here.

Historian
May 28, 2009
O! O! I just play and i never knew that my minotaur minion could heal! He used sprite on me! I am not joking! He really did! That can be one of the most hidden egg!

And plz post some. Even i am the real owner of this topic, post some to always make this topic fresh to post! :D