Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rare item lost in castle!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Today, i just become a grandmaster and want to celebrate with my online friends. And then i bought many party stuffs in one room to make it a fancy restaurant. But then i just saw that my boat tent on the top of my DS grandfortress house is gone! I was thinking of the house's normal bug------It has been falled to the dungeon! But i was wrong. I can't find it anywhere! Not in my housing iventory, not anywhere in my house, not Inside. I checcked anywhere it can be. Where is it?

It's a good thing we have Mr Lincoln to help you out. Just contact Help & Support either through the Help & Support tab on the left, or through the email support@wizard101.com

If the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is not valid, or you cannot access that email address, you cannot receive communications from us.

If the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is a yahoo, hotmail, ymail, aol or aim account, it's a good chance that our communications are being filtered into the spam folder or blocked altogether.

Make sure you have the domain @wizard101.com set as an allowed sender in your email settings.

If you're sending tickets through our Help & Support section of the website, then please resubmit your ticket with Mr Lincoln.

If you're sending us tickets through the support@wizard101.com email address, make sure the email you send from matches that of your Wizard101 account.

When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
the account name
the character name (if applicable)
as much information about what you encountered as you can

NEVER send us:
your password
your credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
You can do what Zeke said, or you can just pick up everything from your castle. I know it's a pain to redecorate, but if you really want this item back it much be worth it

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
RickyZac wrote:
You can do what Zeke said, or you can just pick up everything from your castle. I know it's a pain to redecorate, but if you really want this item back it much be worth it

Is fixed now. I mistakely put a map on the outside and the DS GF house's ordinary bug is there again!_________ I can't pick up any thing such as stepping stones, any blueprints, any map, nor any discarded wanted posters, And in SIGH, i use pick up all and the boat tent is back! Weird......