Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

confused about mooshu!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
hi, I just got to level 30, and Professor Ambrose told me he needed my attention. I went to his office and he didn't have a quest for me! I've heard that when you're level 30 you get to go to Mooshu, but now I'm confused. Do you even get to GO ANYWHERE NEW when you're level 30???

Adherent
May 20, 2010
As is noted in the Known Issues, Professor Ambrose will call wizards into his office as they reach level 25 and/or 30. He won't have anything special for you to do.

You can go to any world. and to almost anywhere in the game, if you have a friend with access there that you can teleport to.

You get the key to Mooshu when you complete the storyline in Marleybone, regardless of your level.

The only advantage (that I know of) to reaching level 30 is that you can buy/wear level 30 equipment.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
He might have had something to do with Grizzleheim for you. This happened to me and it turned out that all i had to do was finish the Grizzleheim quests that i already had.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
The Merle calling you for no reason bug is because of Grizzleheim. If you are the level you are supposed to be to enter the next area, (20 for Savarstaad, 25 for Vigrid, 30 for Murk something Keep, and 40 for Jotun/Ravenscar) Merle calls you to tell you that you can continue in GH. HOWEVER if you have not completed the main quests in the previous area, Merle will call you but will not have anything to say. I have tested this on my storm. it has nothing to do with going on to the next world. To go on to Mooshu, you must make sure you received the quest from that guy in the museum to fight Meowiarty in Big Ben. If you haven't, here is a really useful link that should help you finish MB:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900

It clearly points out the main quests and the side quests, the main quests necessary to finish MB and the side quest just for extra xp.

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
magicalme10 wrote:
hi, I just got to level 30, and Professor Ambrose told me he needed my attention. I went to his office and he didn't have a quest for me! I've heard that when you're level 30 you get to go to Mooshu, but now I'm confused. Do you even get to GO ANYWHERE NEW when you're level 30???
i think when your level 35 or 36 you go to mooshu OR was iit 38 i don't remember i am level 41

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
That's a bug. Sometimes Ambrose will call people for no reason. And no, you do not go to Mooshu at level 30. You don't go to any world at a certain level. You have to complete all of the required quests to unlock the next world. So you'll have to finish the required quests for Marleybone before you go to Mooshu. Good luck!

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
You get to go to MS after you complete the Big Ben Quest in MB.
Don't worry, it will come :)

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Check this topic for more information: Are Merle and Simeon pranking me?
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/24135.ftl

Listen to the outtakes of Ambrose on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7kW0LI828&feature=related

and have a good laugh.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
magicalme10 wrote:
not true

Hero
May 27, 2009
At level 30, if you have finished the Vigrid Roughland section of Grizzleheim, you should be able to get the quest to enter the Mirkholm Keep section. That's the only new access at Level 30, and it is why Ambrose summons you. Unfortunately, after he summons you, he doesn't always have his dialogue about going back to see Bjorn Ironclaw.