Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase need for Gold

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I cant understand why the game would increase the need for gold with Leveling and treats and Hatching, Then turn around and lower the Income of Gold a player can make.
Example of this is Regents, when selling Regents at Bazzar now, you will find lower prices for that Iron and Diamonds and Flowers, WHY?
When you purchase a wand from Alicane for 1,900 in gold and turn around to sell it you will get a sum of 38 in Gold for it.
I would like for someone to explain why Gold demand has increased and yet the ability to make Gold went down? Perhaps buying Gold with Crowns? I wont. Instead I quit spending Gold on things that do not do with fighting.
I will only spend Gold on Treasure cards like Blades from Library, not treats, not hatching. This was the way I was before the Need for gold went up so I will return to that point in time. Sure the price to Dye something went down, But what else went down, Now I just come to game and help my friends and dont stay long, it wont be long till I get no gold and will stop playing all together. Not complaining just stating what I see in the game, a added demand for Gold and a decrease in the ability to make Gold, It all points to buying Gold with crowns something I will never ever do and have never done. I figure there are more like me out there when they see the decrease in the Income of gold they to will stop doing added things. Then as they stop doing added things they will get Bored and in time , well we know where most of my friends in the past went. They are not here. Keep the income of Gold down, and the demand going up, You will see where it goes.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I haven't noticed any lowering of the prices of Boss drops. "Farming" still makes me as much gold as it ever did.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
If you can get a lot gold quests are the best if you dont have any quests the best way for nonplayers is going to karken on servers that say perfect
or if you aer stronger do dragonpyre stuff like me :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :-)