Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-24-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
ya but less expeirence i want people to play the RIGHT WAY i am not saying drop the experience dramaticly untill they get the key but like cut it in half if they are like seven levels under the regular level that is supposed to be there

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i have an idea that might work they could explore the world but they couldnt join battles, acess side quests, buy eqiupment etc they cant do anything but can eplore the world

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
I had a Great Idea! Whenever a friend wants to teleport to you, YOU will get a pop-up asking you if you will allow them to teleport.
Ex: My Friend Luke Skywalker tries to teleport to me.
I will get a Pop up saying

Luke Skywalker Level 50 Grandmaster (Storm Icon) would like to teleport to you... Accept? [YES] [NO]

If this is a bad idea, just keep it the old way!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
Hello My family just started playing recently (my boyfriend, his sister and I)
and we love this game! All adults. We think that we ought to be able to port to other areas. We pay to play and we'll be able to go there anyway so what is the harm? We have some grand friends that invite us to go with them to battle in other areas. We don't ask and we don't port to them ever. They show up and invite us to come with them for fun. In reading some of these replies people sound really angry and serious. We just feel like in the spirit of playing and sharing together there isn't any harm being done and it ensures that we can play together even though we are all at different levels. Thank You
Jasmine Nightwhisper

Administrator
Before I close this topic and start another one, I just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback. We will considering this change very, very carefully as it seems like there are very strong feelings as well as very good points on both sides of the coin. Personally, I think the answer that will make the most sense is to take measures to discourage folks that are just trying to make trouble (find a high level friend, teleport, then run around and get in fights of higher levels that haven't asked them for help), without eliminating the ability to teleport to friends altogether.

Thanks again, look for another Feedback Friday appearing here shortly! I'll leave this one open for final words for the rest of the day.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Aug 12, 2009

I would like to thank the Wizard101 staff for enduring our heated rants with aplomb. Your continued efforts are much appriciated and I look forward to the coming solution.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
How about a second version of Wizard 101? Those of us who enjoy playing with family and friends, who view this as just a game, could continue on the current version as it is now. On Wizard 201, all those that want to change things thereby making the game less kid friendly can play on the second version. They can even make it more challenging by getting rid of quest helper and fighting multiple opponents from the beginning. But seriously, children are the target demographic and the incessant wining by some of the players is getting pretty ridiculous. (scolding emote) My daughter and I are paying members. We have a monthly subscription. We buy gift cards. We use the crowns shop. Everytime a new mount comes out, we get her one. We have spent a lot of money on this game since we first started playing over a year ago. Now you want to place restrictions on us? both parties would be happy if there was a second version available. KI already has everything it needs just need to adjust a couple of things here and there then everybody will be happy. In the end KI would come out ahead by bringing back old players and retaining those close to finishing the game.

Michael Raven Heart
Level 48
Master Necromancer
Daddy Wizard
Fed up Player

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Moribund wrote:

I would like to thank the Wizard101 staff for enduring our heated rants with aplomb. Your continued efforts are much appriciated and I look forward to the coming solution.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice

Well said and I second it. :) thanks for posting this.