Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-24-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
No I like it the way it is :D I like the way you can earn your way to the worlds!

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
it should just stay the way it is, it fun to port to help friends in any world. that a team game for me, so it just normal to have a chance to port to them, to help in all place. changing rules in a game, not all players like it. thanks. :(

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
tme101 wrote:
Let them. It isnt fair when someone wants to go somewhere and cant. THINK IF THAT WAS YOU PEOPLE! Just think about it. Anyone should be allowed at kt gh mb ds ca and mu. And dont make people pay to play please? :D
yea it will be cool if everybody can go to gh kt ds ca mu it will be the best thing that ever happened and people would be happy then ever i would be happy to so i agree with this person 100% : :D

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
ah what an interesting question.

I would say: no.

But! only if it is a world you haven't obtained yet. if it's an area in the same world that you can't enter because you haven't obtained it yet i think should still allow teleporting. for example, in marelybone, say you had a friend in chelsa court when you didn't get the ticket for that place yet although you have hyde park's ticket, you should have the privilege to port even though you haven't unlocked that section of marelybone yet.

If you didn't unlock that world that your trying to port to then i think it should be disabled. for example, say you have mooshu but not dragonspyre. You shouldn't be allowed to port to a friend in dragonspyre until you unlock it yourself.

and thats all i got to say for now! cheers!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi folks! It's that time again...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to get your opinion on lower level wizards teleporting to friends in higher level areas. On one hand, it's a nice way to let those who are not as far along in the game get a peek-see at new sights, and even get an extra jump on earning experience. However, it does take it's toll when a level 5 Wizard jumps into a fight with you in, say, Dragonspyre, which is obviously over their heads and bring extra monsters to the fight and leaves you with the mess to clean up. Not fun.

So, please weigh in. Should wizards be able to teleport into world that they haven't earned access to through the storyline?
you should be able to teleport into worlds if you have unlocked them with another character

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
IMO (In my opinion) this should have a limit. worlds from WC-ms are port-able, (I use crimson to level up my low lvl wizards, I'm sure many of us do) However, at dragonspyre, we should draw the line.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
I say people should be able to port where they please, because when i make a new wizard i always do crimson to lvl up and make questing in my area a little eaiser. Besides think if you was that wiz, an you wanted to go to that area. :D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
tme101 wrote:
Let them. It isnt fair when someone wants to go somewhere and cant. THINK IF THAT WAS YOU PEOPLE! Just think about it. Anyone should be allowed at kt gh mb ds ca and mu. And dont make people pay to play please? :D

Not really, they should not be alowed there because it would distract them from finishing other worlds. I am a lvl 48 thaumaturge and i'm waiting on Celestia. It would be better if people that didnt earn that world couldnt teleport to friends to get there.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Yes. I wouldn't mind showing a lower level wizard around the higher level planets.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
i think they shouldnt be aloud to go to worlds they dont have..... :D its justgood if they dont because you dont want that to happen....

Heather GreenBlood: 50 life

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
Having paid for several memberships so my family can play, I believe it would be a big mistake to take the porting ability away. However, I do believe that low level wizards entering worlds that they are NOT ready for can be annoying; but since my kids do it, what can I say? No really, wizards that are low lvl shouldn't be fighting in Dragonspyre. That is a disaster waiting to happen. But if someone needs help, and saks a higher level friend t port to help, then by all means, they should be able to port to them. I love this game as do my children and taking away exp drops and gold to players that aren't at the level to be in a certain area would take the fun away from the game. So please don't lock out ALL lower lvl wizards. I wouldn't like playing as much as I do now.
Michelle Willowdreamer lvl 33
Keira Willowdreamer lvl 25

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
No they should not be able to port because we have to work hard to get to that world and they just port. They have to work hard to get to that world if they wanna go!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
Yes they should be able to because if the world your in is to hard( Lets say Marlybone) you should be able to go to a higher level world( Lets say Dragonspyre) to get higher level friends to help you in battle. Then you can get to higher levels or get off a realy hard quest. Then you could help your new friend when your thier level. Or you could keep trying and keep failing and never ever finish that quest.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
I agree it is completely ridiculous when they leave you with a bunch of monsters to fight. It is a plus side to have friends to help. What i think is that maybe we should have it to where a certain level range can go into lets say Dragonspyre. like maybe people that have access to Mooshu - to grandmasters. Maybe Marleybone as well.
People in wizard city and krok arent really much help.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
i can understand families not liking this but people have to be reasonable. think, is it fair to people in dragonspyre who had to EARN the right to go there and it took them months to get there and a lvl 5 teleports to you and decides to get way in over his head, meanwhile you might be battling and your novice keeps messeging you with "help!" fair? my answer: no i dont think that people should be able to go to worlds they have not earned yet its unfair to people who have earned it and they will keep coming back no matter what you do and there is no way for you to stop them. it has happened to me and it is very annoying.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
no i think they should not be able to teleport to other world or to us in other worlds they have no acess to i mean what if your in a fight and they are like a level 7 and the world your in is a level 40 no no no not able to teleport to other worlds they have n acess to

love fiona legendcloud

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
I think people SHOULD be allowed to teleport to worlds ahead of them, but they have to be a certain level.

for example, I wouldn't like a level 12 teleporting to me in dragonspyre, but I wouldn't mind a level 30.

I wouldn't like a level three to teleport to me in mooshu, but I wouldn't mind a level 20. etc

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
NannerFL wrote:
No way! The word here is EARNED! Too many things are handed just for being alive. Many have read whining about not being able to do things because you don't have a paid membership or whatever. EARN some money and pay for it. Those of us who have earned the right to be somewhere don't really want it cluttered up with people who have no right to be there/are just checking it out anyway. Have some respect for those of us who deserve to be there. JMHO.

I agree when your in ds and a level fifth joins you pretty much have to face tree guys alone cause what s the little gy gonna use fire cat that wont kill him also they should level on there own pace if they help other's they will just level and wont enjoy the game regulary plus when they do get to that world they will prob be grand and already finished anything so kingsisle make so they cant port yay also i saw a comment that said let the go in the sort'a commons areas dont make it so you gotta unlock it

Angus Winterbreeze level 50 Fire

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
There is nothing so aggravating as when you are almost finished fighting two mobs solo and here comes some dope with 200/500 health points blundering into you and you have to kill a third monster while keeping him alive to get credit for whatever you were trying to do.
If they have not earned access to the world they don't belong there! His/her party might be willing to keep him alive but if he stays and they go then he/she is a headache for every one else.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
In my opinon i think you should only be able to go to the world right after the one ur in because this way there is a sneak peek but your not getting ppl into things with monsters :D Then if they get in a battle it wont be to far outta your league and for the skool quest they only give you places you should be able to go at that level so then it is fair for everyone! I have 2 grrandmasters and believe me you dont have to wats it called..... power level? to get to tht level! i think it is only fair to have those who play and level to go to certain places like dragonspyre! i think all friend teleports should be off in Celestia when it comes out because otherwise there might be some of the fighting issues and then no one can call anyone a 'noob' there

this is my input on what I think you guys could do to make this a better game!

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
I like the status quo the way it is, providing whoever it is can take the heat of difficulty wherever they may be,there is already the potential piper to pay with the proverbial threat level, that determines who is the focus of npc direction of attack, if a whipper snapper busts out a vampire in wraith country he usually learns quickly enough on his own, and this is invaluable as a learning tool for all young wizards, and cant be learned more effectively in any other environment, so i say it should stay the way it is. 8)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
i think they shold cause then you can see how hard it is cause then you can be ready

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
no there are already to many low levels in DragonSpyre do you know how many castless low levels live there ( sarcastic ) 400,000 but seriously no dont let the low levels in DagonSpyre DS is for the " big boys " :P

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009