Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

losing ranking point that I didnt deserve

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
right now, i am so upset, cause of this.

My friend and I were supposed to do 2v2 rank and we waited and finally the match came. When I got there, my friend DIDNT show up and when I started, it was 1v2, me vs a balance guy and I believe a storm person. I killed the storm person, but then the balance guy killed me. I LOST 18 RANKING POINTS BECAUSE OF THIS and now I am further down into private. Please fix this KI because people who go through this shouldnt lose points because of this happening. I am not the only one who experienced this.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Firefrog16 wrote:
right now, i am so upset, cause of this.

My friend and I were supposed to do 2v2 rank and we waited and finally the match came. When I got there, my friend DIDNT show up and when I started, it was 1v2, me vs a balance guy and I believe a storm person. I killed the storm person, but then the balance guy killed me. I LOST 18 RANKING POINTS BECAUSE OF THIS and now I am further down into private. Please fix this KI because people who go through this shouldnt lose points because of this happening. I am not the only one who experienced this.
*sigh* That has happened to me. I think the reason is they lost connection or logged off right after they accepted. I used to be a very low private, but then i got all the way back up to knight. Just keep trying and don't give up :)

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I have expierenced the SAME thing!!!

And, I think if a friend "leaves" then you should get sent a Henchman of any select school you want.