Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Paintball parties and interacting with items!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Hello KI and hello to all my fellow wizards. Drich321 here and i have ideas for Wizard101. I, personally love to party and the houses and housing items in wizard101 are well thought out and appreciated but, there isnt a reason you shouldnt be able to interact with items of your house. Sit on a couch, a chair, have pets as diners in a home restaurant, or even climb a tree etc. Now I know the makers of Wizard101 are creative so use that createivity to not only make new things but make the old better. Right now, parties are boring unless you have some pretty cool firends to hang with and talk about stuff thats intresting. But there isnt a reason to do it at a house and call it a party when you could do it anywhere in the spiral where theres peace and quiet. So why not make a reason KI? Make people want to buy a house with crowns or gold. Make parties have a reason. Make Paintball Parties. You know like a painball wand in your hand with a little target to move with a mouse and cast paintball spells or spells that the makers of KI already have. Now i have talked to about 50 of my friends that actually subscibed and they all said they would love to have this idea. Most said that they even would pay for it. And most said they would probly pay 2,500 crowns, (5 dollars) at the most for this. So KI if you want more money you should try it. If you like these ideas fellow wizards, say so by commenting on this post. If we have enough votes maybe it will work. Thats all on this unusually long message. Take what i said to heart and later.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i would love to interact with house items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!! i would love to sit on a desk and look like im writing a book or something. Oh!!! i also think that you should make it so you can sit in the desks in the actual schools and learn some dueling techniques. something like that. or get a lot of desks in your home and teach that way. as long as what you teach is appropriate!!! i would also like to look like im cooking smores and marshmellows over the campfire stuff. and it would be AWESOME to make the day change to sunset then night then sunrise all over the game. good luck figuring out the hours for that though! i would also like to eat something in the game as a way to regain more health faster. and drink water soda or juice to regain mana. also i would like to swim in the water around the spiral. i no crab alley does this but its all underwater and its really slow from all the people. it would be cool to look like your swimming in semi deep water and go underwater if you want. pls take this into consideration KI!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
i was thinking somthing like a costimisable house or something and maybe even items your PETS can interact with like a food bowl or something, maybe pet games? diving in ponds or lakes or bodies of water? those are my ideas.

duncan
magus necromancer (death)
lvl 39