Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Twilight Quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Twilight? No! I'm a girl, but really, i don't have any connection to it. I mean, more people DON'T like Twilight then LIKE it. So obviously there's no way.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
The only real reason I say no to this is because Twilight is rather, erm... Adult-ish, for the general Wizard101 audience. Basically, they are a 'PG-13' / 'T for Teen' franchise and Wizard101 is sort of 'G/'PG' or 'E for Everyone' sort of thing...

I never saw or read the series so am not ready to bash it, but if they could turn a romance with werewolves and sparkly vampires into something cool and credible (And somehow involve student wizards) I'd say go for it!

Like everyone else, I'd say that a Harry Potter crossover would be more likely, but I'd rather they just parody them than involve two totally different Wizard Schools and somehow integrate them into canon.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
i LUV the idea! I also agree with what u said about being a bit old for disney and things! So, please know i am a supporter of your idea!

Thanks,
{Fabgrrl} Kelly SoulBlossom Level 55 Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Didn't u hear The guys' plea? He politely asked for haters to not hate on here! sad sigh

Survivor
May 03, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Well, that qould conclude in....

(1.) The amount of boys currently playing would drop to 0.

(2.) The amount of girls currently playing would multiply by 10.

Not a good idea at all.

I say as a comedy based citizen of w101 that would be great! [says in a sarcastic tone] Thank u frum the fabgrrl kelly soulblossom lvl 55 grand life!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
mikamet12345 wrote:
Didn't u hear The guys' plea? He politely asked for haters to not hate on here! sad sigh

The guy's plea? . But still, EVERYONE knows that barely anyone likes twilight. It's one of those fads. Harry Potter would be better, for it actually RELATES to wizardry 110%. So, anyone want to vote? POTTER OR TWILIGHT?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
mman17 wrote:
mikamet12345 wrote:

The guy's plea? . But still, EVERYONE knows that barely anyone likes twilight. It's one of those fads. Harry Potter would be better, for it actually RELATES to wizardry 110%. So, anyone want to vote? POTTER OR TWILIGHT?

Potter.....100%, Twilight might be a little mature for some players. I mean, I bet some 6 year olds play this game.