Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Twilight Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I realize that Twilight really has nothing to do with wizards - but vampires and werewolves are mythical creatures!
Since the Selena Gomez quest, I was thinking that there should be one for those of us who are... well, older. It was fun, but I'm just a bit old for Selena and the Disney Channel crew to have relly been like, "WOOT, it's Selena!!" ^^"
A Harry Potter quest might be fun too, as it gets closer to the new movie's release!
I also realize that you have to get those people to agree to it and sign things and all that legal jazz. It's not as easy as just asking them. Plus all the extra technical work. Still, I think it'd be fun for the players and probably bring more people in!

~Fallon GhostWhisper Lvl 37 Myth Sutdent

((And please, if you really aren't fond of Twilight, don't hate on it here >.< I'm not really a huge fan of anything Disney Channel, but you'll notice I didn't trash Selena. Please show the same courtesy?))

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Well, I think Twilight would be a little mature. It has to be kid friendly, I'd thin. That's why they had Selena Gomez, I would think. Harry Potter, maybe, because Wizard101 is a lot like Harry Potter in some ways. But I doubt they'll do this again, anyways.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Sorry to bee hating but if twilight ever made it into wizard 101 many many people would leave disgusted, myself included

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that quest sonds BAD! i cant BELIEVE someone would want to make a twilight quest really this is BAD! pure BAD! i pass

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

edit: amount of players:

boys 0

girls 4,000,0000
I:

wow most horrible idea in wizard101 history hate it HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! (echos for 96 hours)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Well, that qould conclude in....

(1.) The amount of boys currently playing would drop to 0.

(2.) The amount of girls currently playing would multiply by 10.

Not a good idea at all.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
Sorry to bee hating but if twilight ever made it into wizard 101 many many people would leave disgusted, myself included

same. everyone of my family and friends hates twilight. (with the exception of one girl) in fact, if there were anti-twilight posters you wouldn't be able to see the walls of my house cuz they'd be SMOTHERED with them. also, my friends and i formed a kind of "we play wiz101 and hate popular stuff" club, all of us love wizard101.
i think a harry potter or percy jackson quest would be better. more kid friendly, less uh ... teaching people wrong lessons and more funny/has to do with wiz101. maybe if harry potter got teleported to ravenwood? for a prcy jackson quest it could be something like ambrose says he wants to talk to an old friend of his so you go to rainbow bridge and theres this centaur there who's like "tell ambrose im sending my star pupil as an exchange student to ravenwood" or something and you tell ambrose he's like "o yes percy jackson. he should be arriving in triton avenue, would you go say hello to him?" so then you go and percy tell you about probs at camp-halfblood and ambrose sends you there to help and after that you can go to camp half blood anytime you like. harry potter would be similar only its at firecat alley where you first hear from his teacher(dumbledore) and he arrives at the fire school(floo powder). anyway, thats just my to silvers. (if a gold is a dollar than a silver is a cent, right?) also, hogwarts and camp half-blood could have their own robe/hat/boot styles: hogwarts: long jacket-robe with jeans underneath, inside is trim, outside is main. always first comes in main black, trim red. boots would be leather, hat would be kind of like sorting hat.
camp half blood robe would be baggy pants (trim) and a kind of long t-shirt(main) id always first come as orange main, dark blue trim. boots would be kind of like high-top sneakers with socks. would always first come in black and white (white toes, white laces, black socks folded over to show white). hat would be either baseball cap comes in any color depending on school, or a greek helmet comes in brown or gold main with a blue plume for a trim. ton the hats, and harry potter robe the trim parts could be changed for school.

Explorer
May 19, 2009
Look keep your vampires and Werewolf love out of w101 PLZ!

if i did come i would Quit. cant' you enjoy on tv and leave it at that!

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
if that happened I would quit Wizard101, smash the computer, smash the broken computer, smash KI office, and eat my own arm!

Truth is, I would!

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Good grief, aren't there enough sparkling vampires and crazy werewolves running amuck everywhere as it is? We already have the Vampire Spell. A Werewolf spell might be within the Moon school's territory.

We also have plenty of undead creatures running around currently, and though it would be fun to see vampires instead of the usual ghosts, skeletons and zombies, I would also be one of those running away screaming if anything Twilight related came here. I'd much rather do a quest with Mickey Mouse than anything from Twilight.

If we were to have anything more mature-related, it would be fun to see a spoof on Lord of the Rings - just like we have a spoof on the Wizard of Oz.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
if that happened I would quit Wizard101, smash the computer, smash the broken computer, smash KI office, and eat my own arm!

Truth is, I would!

Can someon make this happen? I wanna see him eat his arm. j/k (Or am I )!

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
all i have to say about twilight is that is stinks and yes there should be a mature quest like from harry potter or like even clash or the titans you can get oen of those giant scorpions and a new mount like pegasus but yea i agree no twilight abosulutly i will go on a rampage if that comes i will hunt down the creatores of twilight and "do things" that "may or may not hurt them " if ya know what i mean "wink wink" and then i will find the location of KI and stand out side and protest the twilight quest cause if i do stuff to them i will probally end up in jail now KI when you read this dont ban me or do any thing to my account casue this is just me ranting about me and a bunch of other people loving twilight and if you bring that to the game holy crop liike every girl in my school will play just for the quest so it will be a waste of game space and only FEMALE players will go on and it will only be for a short time cause when that quest is gone they will be gone also so you may make a little money you will lose even more cause tons of MALE players will quite then soon forget about the game and then KI will go down the tubes and then bye bye to wizard 101 every body who ses this unless they raise the price of member ship to like 30 dollers for a 1 month subcription then they might stay alive with what little players are left and at the moment i cant think of any thing else to put so i am going to end my rant here

JACK DRAGONBREATH LVL FIRE d o n t b e a h a t e r

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Here is the truth: Barely anyone who is a boy likes Twilight so yeah, no one wants the twilight stuff in WIZARD101 (hint wizard! It does not say Vampire and Werewolf 101 does it?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Lisandria wrote:
Look keep your vampires and Werewolf love out of w101 PLZ!

if i did come i would Quit. cant' you enjoy on tv and leave it at that!

Upmost agreed!

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
An idea just popped into my head! What if they made a world called Transopolis??? Home to the Vampire and Werewolf clans! It could be a good idea.... But they really should make a Harry Potter quest for the new movie. Level 50 and above only.

Quests for Harry Potter:
Talk to Headmaster Ambrose.
Hello young wizard. Again i must ask for your assistance. It seems another dark force called Voldemort has fallen apon the Spiral. You must venture to the Death Kingdom in the Haunted Cave (the door that was never used). But first you must speak with Dworygyn in Nighside.

Talk to Dworgyn
So young wizard, Merle sent you here to obtain the Skull Key for the Death Kingdom? HA! The last wizard foolish enough to do that never came back. But if you are desprate you must prove yourself worthy to Death, by defeating the Death Seraph located in the Labyrinth!

Defeat Death Seraph in Labyrinth
Ha! Young Wizard! You are no match for me! Now perish along with the Undead! *cackle cackle*
Death Seraph
Rank 8 Death Boss
8000 Health
50% Resist incoming Death
60% Boost incoming Life
Spells: Death Trap, Deathblade, Feint, Curse, Vampire, Banshee, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith
Minion:
Bone Dragon
Rank 6 Death
1300 Health
30% Resist Death
40% Boost Life
Spells: Death Trap, Deathblade, Vampire, Ghoul, Banshee, Natural Death (100 Death Damage)

Talk to Dworgyn:
So you managed to defeat him? Very well, i will grant you access to the Death Kingdom. Just shout out the words of death and the gate will open.

Go to Death Kindgom Gate in Haunted Cave:
(voiceover person in backround) You stand in front of the metal gate and shout of the words, "Timor Mortis Counfoundus Me!".

Talk to Hermione Granger in Death Kingdom:
Help! Ron has been captured by the Death Eaters! He is locked in the tower at the end of the street!

Defeat Death Eaters in Tower:
Person on first floor: Beware. The monsters in this tower will cheat!
1st floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Storm
2nd floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Fire
3rd floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Ice
4th floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Life
5th floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Myth
6th floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Balance
7TH FLOOR: Defeat Death Eater Boss Lucious Malfoy Rank 8 Death
Lucious Malfoy: You! Foolish wizard you will never defeat me! Those guards were just puppets so that you would weaken for OUR BATTLE! *evil laugh*

Free Ron from the cage:
HELP HELP HELP! Oh sorry mate, i did not see you there. So hermione sent you eh? This cage is locked, go back and tell her i am safe.

Talk to Hermione:
voiceover person in backround: You see nothing left where Hermione is standing except a Fake Skull carves from Obsidian.

Talk to Dworgyn:
So this is what you found? Well just let me see..... voiceover: Dworygyn tweeks around with the skull and finally he finds something. Here we go! Dworgyn smashes the skull on his desk and black dust comes from the left over debris. So lets see........ The black dust swirls around and creates a hologram. Ok lets see wat it says. ....................... My Lord! They have captured Harry and his friends and they are all trapped in Lord Voldemort's Castle! You must go quickly!

Talk to Lord Midnight the Wraith in Upper Part of Death Kingdom:
You sent here Dworgyn? You here to free Strange Wizards and Friends? *smirk* It very danger. You first must defeat Death Keepers to gain key to big castle.

Defeat Death Keepers and Obtain Castle Key

Talk to Lord Midnight:
You got key? Good. Go to castle put key in door, and turn key in exact order.

Defeat Lord Voldemort in Death Castle:
voiceover: You put the key in the door as told and turn it in a full circle and then turn it 90 degrees left. The door creeks open and you enter.

Defeat Dungeon Master on 1st floor

Defeat 4 Death Eaters on 2nd floor

Defeat 4 Death Eaters on 3rd floor

Defeat Sinister Wraith Master on 4th floor

5th floor:
Voldemort: So you were able to get through all my secrutiy! No matter, No matter, it is inavitable to escape DEFEAT! Come forth my Minions!

Defeat Voldemort and 3 Death Eaters

Lord Voldemort Rank 10 Death Boss
10,200 Health
60% Resist Death
80% Life Boost
Spells: Death Trap, Deathblade, Vampire, Banshee, Feint, Curse, Animate, Wraith, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Life Shield, Entangle, Skeletal Pirate

Free Harry and Friends from cage:
Harry: Thannks for saving me.
Ron: Yea thanks fo saving me, TWICE!
Hermione: I can't believe you guys made me come with you! We could have been hurt!
Harry and Ron: Oh come on Hermione.

Talk to Headmaster Ambrose:
So, you were able to free our other wordly friends? Very good. You have done well my pupil.

8000 XP for last quest (all XP for the other quests are added)
2000 Gold
1000 Crowns
Harry Potter Statue and Painting
Hermione Statue and Painting
Ron Statue and Painting
Harry's Firebolt Broom Mount
Harry's Wand
+1 power pip every turn!!!!!!
Give 5 cards
Balance Nova
0 pips
100%
Damage Type
120 Balance Damage!!!!
Gryffindor and Slytherin Cloak (clothes item)
Sorting Hat (clothes item)
Hagrid's Boots (clothes item)
Hogwarts School Cut Out

Hope you like the quests

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
harry potter sounds alright but I do not think it is a good idea. harry potter would cost a lot to put on to this game. and if they put twilight in this game i would stop playing

blaze owltail-grandmaster diviner

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Twilight in W101 is the WORST idea I have EVER heard, and I've heard some pretty bad ones!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I like werewolves, but here's all im gonna say...... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS YOU HEAR ME KI

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that quest sonds BAD! i cant BELIEVE someone would want to make a twilight quest really this is BAD! pure BAD! i pass

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

edit: amount of players:

boys 0

girls 4,000,0000
I:

wow most horrible idea in wizard101 history hate it HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! (echos for 96 hours)

Well I agree but I think you are going a little over the top. I dont like Twilight at all but boys wont quit because of it. Remember those things only stay for about 2 months, then goes away forever.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
An idea just popped into my head! What if they made a world called Transopolis??? Home to the Vampire and Werewolf clans! It could be a good idea.... But they really should make a Harry Potter quest for the new movie. Level 50 and above only.

Quests for Harry Potter:
Talk to Headmaster Ambrose.
Hello young wizard. Again i must ask for your assistance. It seems another dark force called Voldemort has fallen apon the Spiral. You must venture to the Death Kingdom in the Haunted Cave (the door that was never used). But first you must speak with Dworygyn in Nighside.

Talk to Dworgyn
So young wizard, Merle sent you here to obtain the Skull Key for the Death Kingdom? HA! The last wizard foolish enough to do that never came back. But if you are desprate you must prove yourself worthy to Death, by defeating the Death Seraph located in the Labyrinth!

Defeat Death Seraph in Labyrinth
Ha! Young Wizard! You are no match for me! Now perish along with the Undead! *cackle cackle*
Death Seraph
Rank 8 Death Boss
8000 Health
50% Resist incoming Death
60% Boost incoming Life
Spells: Death Trap, Deathblade, Feint, Curse, Vampire, Banshee, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith
Minion:
Bone Dragon
Rank 6 Death
1300 Health
30% Resist Death
40% Boost Life
Spells: Death Trap, Deathblade, Vampire, Ghoul, Banshee, Natural Death (100 Death Damage)

Talk to Dworgyn:
So you managed to defeat him? Very well, i will grant you access to the Death Kingdom. Just shout out the words of death and the gate will open.

Go to Death Kindgom Gate in Haunted Cave:
(voiceover person in backround) You stand in front of the metal gate and shout of the words, "Timor Mortis Counfoundus Me!".

Talk to Hermione Granger in Death Kingdom:
Help! Ron has been captured by the Death Eaters! He is locked in the tower at the end of the street!

Defeat Death Eaters in Tower:
Person on first floor: Beware. The monsters in this tower will cheat!
1st floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Storm
2nd floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Fire
3rd floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Ice
4th floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Life
5th floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Myth
6th floor: Death Eater Rank 8 Balance
7TH FLOOR: Defeat Death Eater Boss Lucious Malfoy Rank 8 Death
Lucious Malfoy: You! Foolish wizard you will never defeat me! Those guards were just puppets so that you would weaken for OUR BATTLE! *evil laugh*

Free Ron from the cage:
HELP HELP HELP! Oh sorry mate, i did not see you there. So hermione sent you eh? This cage is locked, go back and tell her i am safe.

Talk to Hermione:
voiceover person in backround: You see nothing left where Hermione is standing except a Fake Skull carves from Obsidian.

Talk to Dworgyn:
So this is what you found? Well just let me see..... voiceover: Dworygyn tweeks around with the skull and finally he finds something. Here we go! Dworgyn smashes the skull on his desk and black dust comes from the left over debris. So lets see........ The black dust swirls around and creates a hologram. Ok lets see wat it says. ....................... My Lord! They have captured Harry and his friends and they are all trapped in Lord Voldemort's Castle! You must go quickly!

Talk to Lord Midnight the Wraith in Upper Part of Death Kingdom:
You sent here Dworgyn? You here to free Strange Wizards and Friends? *smirk* It very danger. You first must defeat Death Keepers to gain key to big castle.

Defeat Death Keepers and Obtain Castle Key

Talk to Lord Midnight:
You got key? Good. Go to castle put key in door, and turn key in exact order.

Defeat Lord Voldemort in Death Castle:
voiceover: You put the key in the door as told and turn it in a full circle and then turn it 90 degrees left. The door creeks open and you enter.

Defeat Dungeon Master on 1st floor

Defeat 4 Death Eaters on 2nd floor

Defeat 4 Death Eaters on 3rd floor

Defeat Sinister Wraith Master on 4th floor

5th floor:
Voldemort: So you were able to get through all my secrutiy! No matter, No matter, it is inavitable to escape DEFEAT! Come forth my Minions!

Defeat Voldemort and 3 Death Eaters

Lord Voldemort Rank 10 Death Boss
10,200 Health
60% Resist Death
80% Life Boost
Spells: Death Trap, Deathblade, Vampire, Banshee, Feint, Curse, Animate, Wraith, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Life Shield, Entangle, Skeletal Pirate

Free Harry and Friends from cage:
Harry: Thannks for saving me.
Ron: Yea thanks fo saving me, TWICE!
Hermione: I can't believe you guys made me come with you! We could have been hurt!
Harry and Ron: Oh come on Hermione.

Talk to Headmaster Ambrose:
So, you were able to free our other wordly friends? Very good. You have done well my pupil.

8000 XP for last quest (all XP for the other quests are added)
2000 Gold
1000 Crowns
Harry Potter Statue and Painting
Hermione Statue and Painting
Ron Statue and Painting
Harry's Firebolt Broom Mount
Harry's Wand
+1 power pip every turn!!!!!!
Give 5 cards
Balance Nova
0 pips
100%
Damage Type
120 Balance Damage!!!!
Gryffindor and Slytherin Cloak (clothes item)
Sorting Hat (clothes item)
Hagrid's Boots (clothes item)
Hogwarts School Cut Out

Hope you like the quests

That must of taken forever, but one word for you, my friend.
Copyright.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
this is such a good idea! i LOVE twilight and know many others that do to! if this actually became a quest it would be awesome! The harry potter idea is cool too cause this is a wizard game and harry potter is all about wizards too! i guess you could say ravenwood is kind of like hogwarts! :D

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I'm honsetly not the biggest Twilight Fan. But, the thing is. Twilight has NOTHING to do with Wizard101. The Selena Gomez quest had "Crab Alley" it was showing what Celestia would be like with a fun twist.
I am the BIGGEST Harry-Potter fan, you'll ever meet. I like keeping things for myself, but Harry-Potter is such a big hit in the U.S, and the U.K, and also in India. But, I seriously am the biggest fan ever.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
NO NO NO this is a terrible idea, if this ever got into the game i probably wouldn't play until it was gone

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Ok, let's be honest. Twilight is something you'd not but in a WIZARD game. Now, the Selena Gomez quest was actually RELEVANT because off the show, 'Wizards of Waverly Place', but now, there is no connection from vampires to wizards. Except the vampire spell. Now, the movie 'Twilight' and 'Harry Potter' aren't rated for 10 year old kids.

Well, I'm a really big Harry Potter fan, but I am rather, a disliker of this new 'Twilight' thing. And I am a male. So, I'd like to ask you: Who likes Twilight? I bet I'd get the result as '100% girls', and '0% boys'.

So, Twilight will do horrible in Wizard101. And if it is good for a few months, it'll only be a weak fad. I'd always rather Harry Potter. And you could even all ready say Harry Potter with text chat in the game!

You can't say Twilight, can you?

We aren't your average muggles.-Matthew Spritefriend, Legendary Theurgist.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
NO NO NO this is a terrible idea, if this ever got into the game i probably wouldn't play until it was gone

Me too. I might not even actually EVER play the game again.

And I probably would send a letter to KI explaining strictly how I felt.

So yeah, this is a really bad idea. No offense to the person who came up with the idea.

Matthew Spritefriend, the caster of Forest Lord.

-Death and Life cannot untangle each other, for they are both oppose balance ...