Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

beetles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Hi, I have find two beetles. But I can not pick them up. I push the x button on the keyboad. how can I get them to go into the book of quest. help , please

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
missmombear wrote:
Hi, I have find two beetles. But I can not pick them up. I push the x button on the keyboad. how can I get them to go into the book of quest. help , please

You don't have to press anything to pick them up. When you walk over them, it should automatically show it as "found".

If it isn't working, make sure that you finished Prospector Zeke's previous quest first (the Smith's in Wizard City). You cannot start his new quest in the next world, until you finish the previous quest in the old world.

There are also TWO beetles in the Oasis...one likes to read, the other likes to shop!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
You cannot start his new quest in the next world, until you finish the previous quest in the old world

OH. Thank you! I was wondering why I couldn't do the stray cats quest in Marleybone. Because I haven't finished the Krok beetles. Duh.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
lew918 wrote:
You cannot start his new quest in the next world, until you finish the previous quest in the old world

OH. Thank you! I was wondering why I couldn't do the stray cats quest in Marleybone. Because I haven't finished the Krok beetles. Duh.
Weird! I have the Clams, Yardbirds, and Stone Roses quests all at the same time.

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 42 pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TROJAN250 wrote:
lew918 wrote:

Weird! I have the Clams, Yardbirds, and Stone Roses quests all at the same time.

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 42 pyromancer

You can have the quest, but did you try to pick up anything yet from the two new quests? I don't think you can. You have to finish the Oysters (clams), before you can start the Stone Roses.

The Yardbirds (in Grizzleheim) might be an exception, since GH is optional.

I think this is how it works. Correct me if I'm wrong. :?

Hero
May 27, 2009
You can have the Yardbirds along with something else because Grizzleheim is a side world, but normally, you should not be able to get Stone Roses until the Oysters are turned in.