Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni Pet and Storm Hound Pet!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
K i have been farming the Jade Oni over and over again. I have read post that he drops it. Then i read that Malistare drops Jade Oni Pet to. I farm him and i want storm hound too. Can i get those pets from them or not. Its really annoying to have to go beat them a thousand times guys and a bunch of you know how i feel. What i am asking is can you actually get them. One of my friends did but i really dont believe him. TELL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Well by what my calculations have said and by other websites, those bosses drop those pets at 1 to 7 percent, but from what has happened with most of my friends who got them from a boss, they usually used crowns in the chest that appears after you defeat the boss. For that to happen, you need to use about 694 crowns, which boost the percent to 34 percent.

-Amy Hawkmender

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I am not sure about the jade oni, but i got a storm hound on my storm wizard when i went one time with my friends. :)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Well okay guys well this isnt the greatest new :? o well if anyone wants to post more its appreciated.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
same thing happens to me then this lvl 7 dude comes and gets it twice in a row i fighting him on my lvl 2 now