Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alien world ( cant think of a name)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
After you finish celestia, Ambrose tells you gamma, sergeant major talbot, and gloria krendal are missing. You have to go to the alien world to rescue them. The commons is an asteroid with a dirt pool in the middle and green and blue trees. The good guys: Talbot, gloria, gamma, blue aliens, red aliens, space dogs, and space horses. Bad guys: Green aliens, brown aliens, space donkeys, and space cats. Houses: The cheaper house costs 55000 gold. Its basically 3 asteroids joins to together, with a small cabin on 2 of them, and a fairly big house n the third. The better house:115000 gold. Its 3 asteroids joined together by none giant alien statue. On 2 islands there are fairly big cabins, then on the third is empty. The alien has a door to a huge house with 4 floors and 4 rooms on each floor. I have got more ideas but in another post.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
mike645 wrote:
After you finish celestia, Ambrose tells you gamma, sergeant major talbot, and gloria krendal are missing. You have to go to the alien world to rescue them. The commons is an asteroid with a dirt pool in the middle and green and blue trees. The good guys: Talbot, gloria, gamma, blue aliens, red aliens, space dogs, and space horses. Bad guys: Green aliens, brown aliens, space donkeys, and space cats. Houses: The cheaper house costs 55000 gold. Its basically 3 asteroids joins to together, with a small cabin on 2 of them, and a fairly big house n the third. The better house:115000 gold. Its 3 asteroids joined together by none giant alien statue. On 2 islands there are fairly big cabins, then on the third is empty. The alien has a door to a huge house with 4 floors and 4 rooms on each floor. I have got more ideas but in another post.
not bad

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
This is a little too complex. Maybe a frozen world and there are these good yetis and abomimal snowmen that need your help from having their world melt and split apart. If my idea was approved then post a name for that one. Anyway what about space bunnies as good guys?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
mike645 wrote:
Hmm, its a good idea, and i think KI should think about it but, a cool nam efor it cool be Cybertron? or Zamoog xD think about it

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I thought of a storyline and some pets. Pets first: A purple alien with 4 horns to be called horned alien.The second one is a space kitten that has 5 eyes and 2 tails to be called longsighted cat.Then a striped owl alien( blue and green) with 2 red and yellow eyes a and a purple tail.Ok now to the storyline: So basically you come to the world and your quest is explore the world( still cant think of a fitting name although thanks to nascarman) and you meet inny alien. She tells you the palace has 5 locks on it. Each lock is a dungeon. Street, street, dungeon, lock break.Steet,street,...... Well you get the idea. After you break all 5 locks, you have to do the palace. The first part is talk to aila. You have to get through a kind of passage first. There are 3 doors in each room. One of them leads to an epmty space where you dont fight and the rest to fighting. After you through that you talk to him and defeat gamma, sergeant major talbot, and gloria krendal.Then you defeat the alien king and his brother, prince, princess, and kinight. The king has 15,000.His brother has 8,000. The prince and princess both have 5,000. The knight has 3,000. There weakness is they cant use traps or weaknesses.