Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim ROCKS!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I have no idea who coded the world, but they should be deified! Grizzleheim is by far the coolest and most fun world in the game. PLEASE add more pets, quests and areas to it soon...especially a pet Viking bear!

Wassail,

Cassandra

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Well, I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. What level are you? The coolest world I've been to is Marleybone.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
I like Grizzleheim it full of color and fun! But yea sometimes i would have to agree that some of the quest are pretty low but thats because its a side world. :D

Alexandria
Lvl 49
Have Fun Everyone 8)

Survivor
May 09, 2010
I have a question for anybody who could possibly answer this.
I finished everything in Grizzleheim Except Ravenscar, I never got the quest for it and I cant get it, Its no big deal really because I'm going onto mooshu after I finish Big Ben in Marleybone. But if anybody knows how Please respond!

Danielle
Level-36
School-Fire [ Pyromancer ]

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I finished everything in Grizzleheim Except Ravenscar, I never got the quest for it and I cant get it, Its no big deal really because I'm going onto mooshu after I finish Big Ben in Marleybone. But if anybody knows how Please respond!

When you reach level 40, the King of the Bears will summon you and send you off to defeat Jotun and his brothers in Nidalever. After that, you will be sent to Ravenscar.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Freshta wrote:

When you reach level 40, the King of the Bears will summon you and send you off to defeat Jotun and his brothers in Nidalever. After that, you will be sent to Ravenscar.

Thank you so so much, Id you ever see me around be sure to add me, I'm danielle, if there is anything i could do to repay you let me know kay? :D I cant wait to be level 40! lol

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
GH is the worst world. first, places are way to expencive. second, Bosses are way to hard. third, you get such little expriance points for horribly hard quests.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
everything is possible"

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
CassandraStormbrin... wrote:
I have no idea who coded the world, but they should be deified! Grizzleheim is by far the coolest and most fun world in the game. PLEASE add more pets, quests and areas to it soon...especially a pet Viking bear!

Wassail,

Cassandra

I agree, Gh is my favorite world and i think they should ad more pets.