Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yeva Spiderkeeper and Fire Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
I have Tried to help My Son Trevor Legendblade get His level 50 boots with No avail.This is Very Crazy.We both have tried at least a 100 times it seems.My Main Ice Character Charles Soulweaver got Them the second try.Several of Our other Friend have Already got Their Pieces from here.It was My Son Trevor Legendblade Who made Us aware of This location.And still no Boots for Him.Scarlet Dragonflame also had a Very hard time getting Them.She also dedicated many many hours trying to get Theses Boots for Her Fire Character which She did finally get with Her level 50 Life Character.Now Back to Trevor LegendBlade who showed Us all Where They were still hasn't got These Boots has been trying and Trying with no Luck.But Everyone He has brought he has gotten Their's.Last Night When Scarlet DragonFlame got Her Fire Character Boots with her Life Character Trevor LegendBlade was there Also with His Fire Character.She got The Boots but He didn't.So it Hurt His feelings so Bad he started Crying.And Me as His father Watching Him and I Think to Myself This is very Unfair.I feel something is Wrong Here and wished it could be look into.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Yeva Spiderkeeper drops a lot of items. The chances of getting any one are probably about 1 in 25, meaning you can get them the next try or not in the next 100 tries.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
mannyhood wrote:
I have Tried to help My Son Trevor Legendblade get His level 50 boots with No avail.This is Very Crazy.We both have tried at least a 100 times it seems.My Main Ice Character Charles Soulweaver got Them the second try.Several of Our other Friend have Already got Their Pieces from here.It was My Son Trevor Legendblade Who made Us aware of This location.And still no Boots for Him.Scarlet Dragonflame also had a Very hard time getting Them.She also dedicated many many hours trying to get Theses Boots for Her Fire Character which She did finally get with Her level 50 Life Character.Now Back to Trevor LegendBlade who showed Us all Where They were still hasn't got These Boots has been trying and Trying with no Luck.But Everyone He has brought he has gotten Their's.Last Night When Scarlet DragonFlame got Her Fire Character Boots with her Life Character Trevor LegendBlade was there Also with His Fire Character.She got The Boots but He didn't.So it Hurt His feelings so Bad he started Crying.And Me as His father Watching Him and I Think to Myself This is very Unfair.I feel something is Wrong Here and wished it could be look into.
its just luck dude,sorry :| :|

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Just keep trying you'll get it soon :-D

David GoldeenRunner:lvl 48 pyromancer
Carlos GoldeenRunner:lvl19 diviner
Carlos Drake: lvl 7 sorrcer

Juat keep trying

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I have had the same problem but i was a lower level when i got the boots i was level 48 when i got them trying to get her athame for me but at least i got my boots already before i became a grand

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
I think it takes a certain number of tries to get your grandmaster gear, depending on what school, and i understand how he feels it took me a while to get my fire hat. My good friend and I fought snowcrusher over and over and over and over again. We used up all our 2 hours just for farming, but luckily you can always try again to see if you get it you never know, and if it takes to long you can make another wizard to get your grandmaster gear for you just like i did. ;)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
the key is soloing it. Even though really hard thats how i did it. Still working my other grands hat and boots though. One thing who drops the balance 100 sword?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
mannyhood wrote:

First why would you cry over that. It's no big deal. I have a grandmaster fire wizard who only needs the hat. But thats not the point. I had to farm her for about 2 weeks till i got it. Though it was worth it cause it really got my stats better. Anyway it's gonna take some time so don't cry just because your friend got it. Thats happened to me a lot to and sure i got kinda mad but i knew that it happens so i just stayed calm. So stop crying cause its no big deal. It's just a game. People are taking this way to seriously.
David Stronghunter Grandmaster Pyromancer
Jordan Skullfist Level 39 Sorcer

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I got this drop yesterday while helping somone get his Death hat. Keep on trying, it'll happen.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - lvl 50 Ice

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Don't forget that Tumok Gravelbeard in the Great Spyre also drops Grand gear; I got something I was missing from him. Just watch out for the Earthquake; put blades on last if you can help it.

Even if you don't get it what you want, you get lots of loot, which can then be sold and wasted on pet hatchings. :-)

Two people can get to Malistaire:

- At the crystals, one person has to set a mark at one, then move to the second. The other person just waits at the third. On your mark, the first person sends a message, presses X, then ports to the third crystal and presses X, while the second person just presses X at the second crystal. It works best if the first person does the two you do not go thru caves. Then the second person ports to the first after receiving the message the doors are open.

- With only two people only get two Ice Draconians or whatever they are called. Just make sure you got a way to pop that Tower Shield; a Balance Wand will do it, Fire Elf, Poison, or a few low level cards in the deck. It does not have to be a 5000 gold wand, just anything, heck even a Level 5 just for that. Trim the deck to make sure you got what you need; not sure what Ice does though.

With two computers and two accounts, one Life, one Death, I have defeated Malistaire several times. Gets a little tricky if a Death Prism does not show up, and its funnier than heck if they do and the Death does Scarecrow with Death Blade and Sprite Blade. At one time there was a flood of Death Prism Treasure Cards at the Bazaar but it dried up. I gave the Life three Death prisms to make sure. Then just move fast before a Death Shield shows up. I equip the Life with Bastilla's Deadly choker to get more Death Traps, put down Life Traps before the Death Prism, and Death Traps after. Also the Life has trained Feint, and I equip it with a Death Wand to pop Death Shields.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Sorry to hear that Trevor has been having problems farming Yeva. I tried farming her and gave up. I am not sure if it's a Pyromancer thing but most wizards that I quested with on my fire wizard got what they wanted after a few tries but not me. I farmed Malistaire for about a week even in the wee hours of the morning before I get my robe, other people would always get it.

Then my hat... oh boy... I mean it farmed and farmed snowcrusher (i think) and to no avail. It was one night at about 3:00 am that I finally got the hat!

I still haven't gotten the boots because am dreading Yeva lol.

Hang in there. Sometimes give it a break, mark the spot and then go back. I here that if you want the drop you have to be the last one on the battle stand. So if the two of you go fight her let trevor get on the fighting thing second and let him be the one to kill her with a high level spell: helephant or fire dragon. Maybe she will give it up then but of course there is still no guarantee. Maybe he should try using another wizard and just put it in shared bank if he gets it.

Stay cool, farming can be tedious, I personally don't like it. I simply go to the bazaar and get something that has similiar stats. I think there is a boot that gives 100 health plus boost, thats what I have until i defeat Yeva. Don't know the name of the boots though, i bought it at bazaar, may cost you a fortune.

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
mannyhood wrote:

hey do you want some help farming her because currently i am farming her

Alex StarBreeze
Lv 50
Ice

Survivor
May 07, 2010
It took me about a week and a half to get the gear I needed from Yeva.

I did it alone, it was tough at first but if you have a well-stacked deck it is a bit easier. I don't know the drop rates on everything from Yeva, but it seemed like I won gear from every school except Fire.

Hang in there, you will get the drop.