Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snow!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
I think, at Christmas, it would be awesome if KingsIsle made it snow all over the Spiral! It would definitely help us get in the Christmas spirit. In homes too, maybe! I know it's only September, but I was listening to Christmas music, and the idea hit me!

~Ali DarkThorn, level 46

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I can't really see snow in ds if you know what i mean but it would be nice if it snowed in the wc commons area

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
wafflequeen wrote:
I think, at Christmas, it would be awesome if KingsIsle made it snow all over the Spiral! It would definitely help us get in the Christmas spirit. In homes too, maybe! I know it's only September, but I was listening to Christmas music, and the idea hit me!

~Ali DarkThorn, level 46

um no i dont want it to snow in drangonspyre its a lava filled world its the land of fire lava and ghosts i dont want it to snow there if it did i'd be pretty mad ironic for it to snow in a land of fire and lava I:

p.s i only want it to snow in wizard city, marleybone and mooshu one it cant snow in krockotopia its a desert and i explained dragonspyre

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
Good idea for snow, even though dragonspyre is a lava place, krokotopia a desert, and celestia underwater ( even though it possible for it to snow on floating island), it actually can snow in most of the worlds!

Very good idea!

-Gabrielle Angleshield

-lvl 29 Adept Pyromancer

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
izzi250 wrote:
wafflequeen wrote:

~Ali DarkThorn, level 46

um no i dont want it to snow in drangonspyre its a lava filled world its the land of fire lava and ghosts i dont want it to snow there if it did i'd be pretty mad ironic for it to snow in a land of fire and lava I:

p.s i only want it to snow in wizard city, marleybone and mooshu one it cant snow in krockotopia its a desert and i explained dragonspyre

While I agree with the worlds you have selected with snow, I would like to point out that it can snow in the desert. It just doesn't happen very often.

Community Leader
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
X-mas tree would be nice. Maybe a x-mas outfit and type pet. I'd also love to see a reindeer mount too!

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
gtarhannon wrote:
izzi250 wrote:
wafflequeen wrote:

~Ali DarkThorn, level 46

While I agree with the worlds you have selected with snow, I would like to point out that it can snow in the desert. It just doesn't happen very often.

ok i want to make it snow in krockotopia now :D

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
DesireNite wrote:
X-mas tree would be nice. Maybe a x-mas outfit and type pet. I'd also love to see a reindeer mount too!

Check - Dear Santa (Mr. Lincoln)

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/26943.ftl

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Not bad. Easy thought. Cool! It would be great, not so much of a big change. Maybe just in Wizard City...

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
It would be nice to be able to get a Christmas Tree, lights for outside and Christmas decorations for our homes. Snow for our home as well. Also, it would be nice if it would get dark at night at our homes. Also some Christmas outfits and pets...