Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where did it go?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
My kids don't have the chat feature. There used to be able to select "Sorry, I don't have filtered chat" from the menu when talking to other people, which was very helpful. However, that doesn't seem to be there anymore. They have no way to ask another player to speak with the menu. All they see is "..." and they cannot respond. Why was this taken out? Can we please have it back? Thanks.

Developer
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Professor MoolindaWu could you please add to that list " Stop asking to be my friend, I don't know you." It would be most appreciated.

Developer
If someone is continually asking to be your friend in a harrassing manner you can put them on your ignore list by selecting them and clicking on Ignore. This should keep new friend requests from popping up from that person.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Thank you Professor MoolindaWu . I will use that ignore button from this point on and get back to you if it doesn't remedy the friend request harassment.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
I would like the ability to turn friendship requests off completely and then turn it on when appropriate.

Sometimes I get hit with 10 or 12 requests in a row as I run through areas and it can be extremely annoying.