Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gain the best expierience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
i am level 46 ice wizard and i want the best expierience to get frost giant faster i already did malistaire and everytime i look for a side quest ic ant find one

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You have missed somethings. There are a few couple of ways to check.

First look on your map in each area. Everyone that has a quest should be in blue. Go to each of them and check.

The other thing that you can do is check your badges. You get a badge for completing all the quest in the area, like Loremaster (completing all quests in Atheneum) or Krok Deliver (completing all quest in the Krokosphinx).

Here is the illustrated quided posted on wizard101central.com
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729&highlight=badge+guide

Also, go back to MB and check in all the stores, post office, etc and make sure you didn't miss those.

Hope this helps

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you're only level 46, you probably skipped just about every side quest possible.

All you can do from here is go back and look for people/creatures who need things done (have a question mark or exclamation mark over their heads). Since the higher level world quests give more experience, start in Dragonspyre and work backwards to Mooshu, Marleybone, Krokotopia, and finally Wizard City until you get to the level you want.

Since simply farming enemies gives paltry experience, there's no way around it; you have to go running down every street in every area to look for these side quests. If you should start another wizard, it's highly advisable to do all of the side quests so that you don't run into this problem again.